No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor is arguably the biggest disapointment in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    I got a $250 speeding ticket on there way there too, and even still it was a great night.
    Ouch! 250$???? what do you drive,a Lamborghini??

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
      Maybe since Taylor will retire soon he can give his soul to Lacy. He desperately needs one.
      Lacy sold his soul to the devil for a fight against Calzaghe

Also, I want to see Taylor v Dawson... Maybe at a catchweight for no belt, just my satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Ouch! 250$???? what do you drive,a Lamborghini??
        Nothing special. I was going pretty fast though. It was all worth it though, normally something like that ruins my night. Thanks to Taylor-Froch, my night couldn't be ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          Lacy sold his soul to the devil for a fight against Calzaghe

Also, I want to see Taylor v Dawson... Maybe at a catchweight for no belt, just my satisfaction.
          Yea, too bad Lacy didn't know Enzo was the devil himself. It should of been obvious when he signed the fight contract with his own blood.

Comment

I think Taylor has breathing problems to be honest! He gets short of breath quite alot! even just in an interview.

Comment

he has de la hoya sydrome, got to the top, stupid idiots drove him away from the sport because of "controversial" decisions that JT had nothing to do with, he got complacent because he didnt care for the sport that much and cut corners in training, i just hope he retires before he starts throwing fights......

and in case of taylor, his stamina is a huge part of why he is not much better, he said before the second pavlik fight that he was running a lot....2 miles a day doesnt build world class stamina......

Comment

theres people whose body just cant work more because of some conditions they have though, so maybe jt has that, he should go to a doctor to clear that up for him.....

Comment

I wouldnt say Taylor is a disapointment he gave Froch some serious problems at the start of the fight, just a shame he couldnt hang on for that last round.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                    The guy is a great boxer, has good speed and power and SHOULD be the #1 SMW
                    But to let all that be undermined by poor stamina* is ridiculous...
                    What gives you the idea that "he should be the #1 SMW"? Where does that come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                      I wouldnt say Taylor is a disapointment he gave Froch some serious problems at the start of the fight, just a shame he couldnt hang on for that last round.
                      By disapointment, I meant that he should have achieved more than he has.

Comment

Working...
                      X