Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor is arguably the biggest disapointment in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thats wat happens when u get the title handed 2 u the right thing 2 do was get more experience then fight bhop i still think he wouldn't of lost him even though they would hav given him a bull**** win, but wat should of happend when he fought bhop is they shouldn't of given him the belt 's from the 1st or 2nd fight move up fight more contenders then go 4 da sm belt. it comes down 2 him being trained bad he's been traind like a sprinter shorts burst wit combos then go's bak 2 waving his arm by his waist bull ****ting making out like his setting up something when he's really just tierd and is trying 2 look bizy. 2nd thing is that the polotic's fuked him up by giving the belts 2 him, a young lion instead of making him wrk 4 it, and don't say he's got no heart he aint been trained right, dies in the ass after roud 8 look wat happened in the first fight wit bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      Froch was exhausted. Anyone that says different wasn't watching the fight closely. In the 11th round, I looked over to my friend and say "They're both spent."
      What were your seats like?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        You could say that is Heart.
        No, that is will.....

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          What were your seats like?
          I was on the second tier, but right in the front of that section. $75 seats, easy access to the bar.

Here was my view.

Comment

jermain's tenseness seems to be a factor down the stretch. he fights so tense, and tight that i think it is a major factor in him gassing. alot like it did odlh.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
              Yeah i agree just some times having a break from something can be a good thing.
              I think the thing with Taylor is that he is one of that rarest kind of boxers that has looked after his money.Boxing is quite possibly one of the most gruelling ways to earn a living,so you must have to love it if you are wealthy enough to not have to.Maybe he is happy with his lot.I wish him well,he is a class act inside and outside of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                I was on the second tier, but right in the front of that section. $75 seats, easy access to the bar.

Here was my view.

F.ucking superb,you jammy bastard!!!!! I bet it was a wicked night.Good fight,Rocky style ending and easy access to the bar.Happy days!

Comment

Well... I guess Taylor still has his Soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                    F.ucking superb,you jammy bastard!!!!! I bet it was a wicked night.Good fight,Rocky style ending and easy access to the bar.Happy days!
                    I got a $250 speeding ticket on there way there too, and even still it was a great night.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                      Well... I guess Taylor still has his Soul.
                      Maybe since Taylor will retire soon he can give his soul to Lacy. He desperately needs one.

Comment

Working...
                      X