No announcement yet.

Froch has one ugly style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    If he was Black.. he would be called "Stylistic"..
    lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      If it aint broke,dont fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      that isnt what i meant i dont think he should change his style was just saying he looks awkward lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
        I don't mind Froch before you say anything, I normally like fighters that have flowing styles
        Davros, you should be watching ballet if you enjoy that!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          Davros, you should be watching ballet if you enjoy that!
          I do i love ballet its my fav past time after hiding in the bushes.

Comment

ugly as it may be, it sure as hell has one thing that is more important than anything else!?!??!??!?!?! it's a crowd pleasing style and exciting. you might not like the hands down, and the moving in without a jab, and the stand up chin out european style, but taking the punches that he does and delivering the punches he does during the exchanges, it's really crowd pleasing and next to winning that is the most important thing......... like his style or not, it's crowd pleasing.....

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              ugly as it may be, it sure as hell has one thing that is more important than anything else!?!??!??!?!?! it's a crowd pleasing style and exciting. you might not like the hands down, and the moving in without a jab, and the stand up chin out european style, but taking the punches that he does and delivering the punches he does during the exchanges, it's really crowd pleasing and next to winning that is the most important thing......... like his style or not, it's crowd pleasing.....
              yeah i really enjoyed his last 2 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
                Its strange in a way he was involved in a great fight against Pascal and another good fight against Taylor, but he has one ugly style he seems to have no rhythm to his work at all his punches and the way he moves just looks so awkward, this isn't meant as a hate thread as i have really enjoyed his last 2 fights and he is one tough fighter with a great chin and power just an observation more than anything else.
                No he isn't pleasing on the eye.

Comment

Froch's style does suck, he has no finesse what so ever. However the guy is consistent and that can take you a little bit further in Boxing especially if you have power and a good chin to compliment it.

You can be a robot, but if you can hit,take a shot and keep coming you will be a force. Adamek is a bit like Froch in that way, although Thomas is probably a better Boxer as stupid as it sounds

Comment

the guy looks like he's staring at the floor while he's fighting lol

Comment

Froch looks like he should be a technician but he fights like a brawler/fighter. He looks very strong when he hunches his back

and he keeps his left so low and doesnt give a F about getting hit with the straight right

Comment

Working...
                      X