Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch has one ugly style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is proof that you don't have to be the best fighter to win the fight, if you impose you will enough and break your opponent down you can take the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
      Its strange in a way he was involved in a great fight against Pascal and another good fight against Taylor, but he has one ugly style he seems to have no rhythm to his work at all his punches and the way he moves just looks so awkward, this isn't meant as a hate thread as i have really enjoyed his last 2 fights and he is one tough fighter with a great chin and power just an observation more than anything else.
      Davros, do you watch boxers because of how pretty their style is, or because of how well they fight?

Perhaps you should start watching ballet instead of boxing!

Comment

he may be ugly but hes very awkard to fight

Comment

would you rather have an uneffective beatiful to watch style?

Comment

If it aint broke,dont fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
              Froch is proof that you don't have to be the best fighter to win the fight, if you impose you will enough and break your opponent down you can take the victory.
              Yeah, I agree.

Ricky Hatton is another guy, he probably has more talent than Froch but his will is his best asset. Ricky would train for a fight with King Kong and believe 100% that the beast had no chance.

Froch is just soooo awkward.

Comment

Some things about Froch most of you Don't know..

Around 2005 he was still living with his Mother.. He doesn't drink Booze.. he eats well.. and tries to Model his life.. and more importantly his fighting style after some Monks( I am not sure from where) .. He is extremely unorthodox ..If he was Black.. he would be called "Stylistic".. If you focus on him for an entire fight.. you will realise he is aware and in control .. (even when it seems like he is being beaten).. The WHOLE time.. or he thinks he is..

The man sets traps.. and his opponents bite every time..

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  Davros, do you watch boxers because of how pretty their style is, or because of how well they fight?
                  I don't mind Froch before you say anything, I normally like fighters that have flowing styles that throw good combinations Floyd Patterson is my favorite fighter of all time.

Comment

lrn2typenubcake, ROFLCOPTER

Comment

I like his style, he's like impossible to rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X