Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez said 143/144 is good for him...So No excuses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM was still talking about fighting the winner of Hatton v Pac the other day. This fight is along way from signed and sealed

Comment

I bet Mayweather gets him to come up to 145

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
        Speak For Yourself...... The rest of the world will be taking notice.
        Are you serious ????? Maybe the English will take notice because Mr. Boat Buyer dismantled their main guy but Here in the U.S. OF A PBF will get no credit because he is fight LW'S and not WW'S its like Sugar Ray Lenard vs ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Larryx everybody Knows that.

How could you be proud of thid tho.

I mean, JMM will be in a mistmatch here. \

How an Floyd try and have all the advantages he can, Plus all the money, Plus taking JM up, 2 Weight Classes out of hid best Weight
          champ..jmm called out floyd trying to 1 up pacman and bite off more than he can chew..plus beating up the #2p4p fighter inthe world after a 2 year layoff is impressive

Comment

Originally posted by htown_boxingfan View Post
            Are you serious ????? Maybe the English will take notice because Mr. Boat Buyer dismantled their main guy but Here in the U.S. OF A PBF will get no credit because he is fight LW'S and not WW'S its like Sugar Ray Lenard vs ALI
            what????do your resaerch and tell me how many smaller fighters floyd has faced./.....its a comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
              I bet Mayweather gets him to come up to 145
              Im hoping they working something out in 143lbs Mr Boat Buyer should be able to go down 4lbs and jmm has to up what 15lbs??? bananas

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                champ..jmm called out floyd trying to 1 up pacman and bite off more than he can chew..plus beating up the #2p4p fighter inthe world after a 2 year layoff is impressive
                So if Calderon calls out Floyd, is Ok for Floyd to fight him and is a Legit fight because Calderon is number 7 P4P According to the ring(I have him number 4 by the way)?

And again p4P means ****, thats just a opinion, not a rational ranking!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

People.. you do need to realize something...

Floyd is fighting JMM a few pounds above what JMM would like the fight to be at.

Floyd is ALSO coming off an 18 month lay off... the longest in his career...

Inactivity versus Fighting at a higher weight...

I am ok with this fight...I give Floyd a little less credit because it SHOULD be at 140 if hes going to fight Marquez... But it isnt that bad given Floyds lay off and Marquez's p4p status

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                    JMM called out floyd yes!!!!............... but he called him out wanting to fight in 140-143lbs check the post fight interview after Diaz fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      So if Calderon calls out Floyd, is Ok for Floyd to fight him and is a Legit fight because Calderon is number 7 P4P According to the ring(I have him number 4 by the way)?

And again p4P means ****, thats just a opinion, not a rational ranking!!!!!!!!!!!
                      champ..calderon isnt even close to floyds weight..stop acting like 135-144 is a long way exspecially seeing floyd is a small welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X