Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real is'nt Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    Name one fighter that started at super featherweight and went up to Jnr Middleweight and beat the number 1 Jnr middleweight.
    ricardo mayorga made him become the "best" JMW... yeah, ricardo mayorga

Comment

floyd slearned how and who to duck after he saw hamed get beaten, he doesnt want to become hamed

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Lets be real isn't Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

I think so. Getting pwned by J L Castillo? Mosley in his prime would of aired that ***** out. Not decisioned him.

Struggling with old DLH. Mosley gave fishnet a Boxing lesson first time they fought. Forrest and Winky would of beaten Floyd to.

Hell the mofo struggled with Sosa. Cotto beat that mofo down easy.

He struggled with Judah. Judah is a *****. Cotto beat him up

Lets be real this guy is Emanuel Burton with a good D.....The truth.
        Great troll. A+

Comment

Originally posted by champain View Post
          wow last two guys. Old de la hoya and hatton fighting at 147.

Here's a little history.

Top ranking 2001 -2002

jr. Lightweights (130 lbs)
          champion: Floyd mayweather (wbc)[cbz lineal]
          1. Acelino freitas (wbo)
          2.joel casamayor (wba)
          3. Steve forbes (ibf)
          4. Arnulfo castillo
          5. Ernesto zepeda
          6. Lakva sim
          7. Phillip ndou
          8. Jesus chavez
          9. Lamont pearson
          10. John brown

how many of the champs did floyd mayweather fought?
          How many of the top rank fighters did floyd mayweather fought?
          How many of the fighters were among the top 5?
          0,0, & 0

he moved up in weight and avoided them all. And he's done that for about always. Asking everyone to face him at 147, but doesn't fight a natural 147.
          There just always some sort of excuse when it comes to mayweather jr..

Mayweather didn't any part of all these so called fishes only the bottom part.
          he got too big for the weight, but bvefore he left he beat genaro hernandez and diego corrales ...both of whom are greater than those top 3. Corrales got wins over freitas and casamoyer. He made freitas quit and casamoyer won the trilogy by beating a weigh drained corrales. Freitas still quitting till this day. That is your tough competition! Get real!

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            floyd is great no doubt.but whats wrong with him?i thought he is overconfident with his skills?and he once said he is the best of all time and better than ali.but why not fight cotto,mosley or even pac.if he was the best?
            he will...every fight can't be made when u want it. Superstars just don't fight contenders. They fight other stars. Pacman is 1 now and he can get it, but cotto gotta put in some more work. Let him mosley settle their diffrences ( if he gets past clottey) and then we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by bmorebrawler View Post
              not a bum, a runner with good defense. If he was more aggressive he would be not just a very good but a great fighter.

Having said that, i wouldnt mind it if his cowardice comes back to tarnish his legacy.
              how do u run and outpunch your opponents...i guess he is better than i thought!

Comment

Floyd had the makers of ATG, definitely has the tools necessary. He just doesn't have that 'it' factor. He just never really had it in him to dig deep and shoot for greatness.

The thing that really bothered me about Floyd was his insecurity about himself...he always talked about being the best that ever lived. To me, you don't talk about being the greatest. You just are the greatest. Greatness doesn't need to be told about. Eyes can determine greatness. He spent more time explaining his greatness than actually attaining it.

Oh well...there are alot of fighters there right now that are shooting for true greatness

Comment

Originally posted by jmh reborn View Post
                  floyd had the makers of atg, definitely has the tools necessary. He just doesn't have that 'it' factor. He just never really had it in him to dig deep and shoot for greatness.

The thing that really bothered me about floyd was his insecurity about himself...he always talked about being the best that ever lived. To me, you don't talk about being the greatest. You just are the greatest. Greatness doesn't need to be told about. Eyes can determine greatness. He spent more time explaining his greatness than actually attaining it.

Oh well...there are alot of fighters there right now that are shooting for true greatness
                  tell muhammad ali that! No need to dig deep if your winning!

Comment

Hes not a bum but hes not a proven great either, if he was there would only be about 10% of the threads we see about him now

He has a great defence but it can be breached, nobody is perfect and he can definitely be beaten, just needs the right opponent to do it

Comment

Yeah hes a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X