Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real is'nt Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    Winning 11-1 across the board is "struggling"?
    the real scores of the fight were much closer.
    - Many in attendance felt the fight was much closer than the scorecards indicated.
    judges are in make believe world in some of Mayweather's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      the real scores of the fight were much closer.

judges are in make believe world in some of Mayweather's fights.
      You're kidding, right? Sosa didn't win more than three rounds at most, what fight were you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        You're kidding, right? Sosa didn't win more than three rounds at most, what fight were you watching?
        the fight actually was closer than the scorecards indicated, although Ive been bull****tin with my other comments. and Ill probably continue bull****ting, its pretty fun.

I think I did have it about 9-3 or 8-4 for Floyd, he took over the fight down the stretch tho. Sosa was actually on pretty shaky legs late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          Lets be real isn't Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

I think so. Getting pwned by J L Castillo? Mosley in his prime would of aired that ***** out. Not decisioned him.

Struggling with old DLH. Mosley gave fishnet a Boxing lesson first time they fought. Forrest and Winky would of beaten Floyd to.

Hell the mofo struggled with Sosa. Cotto beat that mofo down easy.

He struggled with Judah. Judah is a *****. Cotto beat him up

Lets be real this guy is Emanuel Burton with a good D.....The truth.
          Naw man. Floyd is a very precise puncher and has a lot of great qualities besides excellent defense. His style isn't my favorite but it's effective for him, if not exactly crowd-pleasing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Yeah and Frazier is a bum with just power.

Ali is a bum with jus speed.

Zu was a bum with power.

Tyson was a bum with power.

Wlad is a bum with height.

SRR is a bum with fast hands.

Holmes was a bum with a jab.

Winky is a bum with a jab.

Titi is a bum with power.

Hopkins is a bum with sneaky defense.

Pacman is a bum with handspeed.

Hagler is a bu with a chin.

Hearns is a bum with a right hand.

Duran is a bum with power.

Pryor is a bum with a killer instinct.

Guys like SRL....Hearns...Hagler..Hopkins..Roy...ODH...JMM.. Barrrera...Pacman...Zu...Mosley...Hatton...Emmanue l Steward...Lennox Lewis...Foreman...and countless others all said Floyd is one of the best fighters theyve ever seen before.

So why the **** does what you think count.

A bum with defense what a ****in dumbass.

Do you watch boxing or highlights.

Mayweather attributes:

Hand speed
            Ring smarts
            Reflexes
            Timing
            Good Chin
            Stamina
            Respectable power
            Good reach
            Doesnt wate punches
            Very accurate

Oh yeah and he has good defense..you ****in ******.

This thread is damn near ban worthy.

Comment

I think so. Getting pwned by J L Castillo? Mosley in his prime would of aired that ***** out. Not decisioned him.

Struggling with old DLH. Mosley gave fishnet a Boxing lesson first time they fought. Forrest and Winky would of beaten Floyd to.

Lets be real, you should use your brain before you make a thread...Try that next time...

Comment

13k plus posts and this is what you create for your hate thread! You are a bum without this thread. wait, your a super bum with the thread!

Comment

floyd is great no doubt.but whats wrong with him?i thought he is overconfident with his skills?and he once said he is the best of all time and better than ali.BUT why not fight cotto,mosley or even pac.if he was the best?

Comment

not a bum, a runner with good defense. If he was more aggressive he would be not just a very good but a great fighter.

Having said that, I wouldnt mind it if his cowardice comes back to tarnish his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                      You don't win 39 fights with just good defense.
                      calderon must be laughing at you right now

Comment

Working...
                      X