No announcement yet.

Stop Defending Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    and I dont mean that in the way that it sounds. Seriously, Im not going to defend this weight thing or anything else anymore. Whats the point? The haters are going to hate anyways.
    All I hear is "I Surrender"

Fact is that as Fraud has done more and more sketchy things, more and more of his fans have abandoned him and now you dont have the numbers to back up preposterous nuthugging.

Comment

When people call you out then you have no choice. They got upset when I didnt respond and now you get upset when I do respond. The whole reason why I wasnt responding is because Im sick of talking about it. Both sides are going to feel the same way and nothing is going to change that but dont try to call me out like youre better then me when you clearly are not. People disagree and we'll leave it at that. Seriously though, Im tired of talkin about this ****
      I don't think anyone got upset, apart from the guy who posted 50 essays in the past week trying to justify his boyfriend's cherry-picking.

Nobody called you out, you just went back to creating long-winded boring threads 5 minutes later because that's how you like to spend your time.

Get a blog or something, seriously.

Comment

floyd is the man **** these people hating on a boxing forum..and at the same time defending inferior fighters

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I've made my opinion on Mr boat buyer very clear to you in the past when you asked me about it. Stop cryin homey. You could surely condense your feelins into 3 or 4 sentences without ramblin for 5 paragraphs.
          I see you say this non stop...are you mad cuz u can't afford one?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I don't think anyone got upset, apart from the guy who posted 50 essays in the past week trying to justify his boyfriend's cherry-picking.

Nobody called you out, you just went back to creating long-winded boring threads 5 minutes later because that's how you like to spend your time.

Get a blog or something, seriously.
            STFU moron, you dont even know whats going on. Warp called me out, idiot. Also, I say this all the time and I mean it. Stop with all the boyfriend stuff. I hate it when people talk like that. Im a man and Im all man. Thats why I hate getting on the net because people think there cool when they call you a ****, or a lover, or a boyfriend. If you were in there face then they wouldnt be saying ****. Man up and stop talking to other men that way. I dont call you those type of names so dont call me them.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
              All I hear is "I Surrender"

Fact is that as Fraud has done more and more sketchy things, more and more of his fans have abandoned him and now you dont have the numbers to back up preposterous nuthugging.
              Read what I said in my above thread about uusing those type of words. Thats another one that I hate and a real man wouldnt call someone that. As far as the numbers go. What numbers? Weve never had the numbers anyway, thats why people like me stick out so much. You know who I am because its always 10 against 1

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                I see you say this non stop...are you mad cuz u can't afford one?

Refer to the Reed/Horus/yacht investment thread and you'll see where the joke comes from homey. I thought everybody was up on this by now.

Comment

Read what I said in my above thread about uusing those type of words. Thats another one that I hate and a real man wouldnt call someone that. As far as the numbers go. What numbers? Weve never had the numbers anyway, thats why people like me stick out so much. You know who I am because its always 10 against 1

Bull****, Floyd used to have soooo many more supporters before he ducked everyone and anyone at WW and used to win way more polls. Also, no I don't know who you are from back then because there were so many. I remember the big ones were Horus, MoneyMay+ his 10-15 alts, Dios, and Dwiens. The overwhelming majority of even Floyd fans are against this JMM fight it seems.

Comment

STFU moron, you dont even know whats going on. Warp called me out, idiot. Also, I say this all the time and I mean it. Stop with all the boyfriend stuff. I hate it when people talk like that. Im a man and Im all man. Thats why I hate getting on the net because people think there cool when they call you a ****, or a lover, or a boyfriend. If you were in there face then they wouldnt be saying ****. Man up and stop talking to other men that way. I dont call you those type of names so dont call me them.
                    Just a tip: you might want to get a cloth, because I sense that your keyboard/favourite dress is covered in tears right now.

Anyway, let's look at the facts: on the 21st, you post this thread, saying that you won't be defending the fight anymore

On the 27th, you post this thread defending the fight. You also post this one at the same time, even though they basically say the same thing.

Then when Warp asks you if the thread had something to do with him, and you say:

Warp is a funny guy. He has like a million post and I dont even know who he is. I swear when you brought my name up the other day, I didnt even know who you were. Your name certainly didnt stick out to me. Now I made this thread to counteract your thread? I swear on my life that it had nothing to do with that.
                    but now you're claiming that you only posted that thread because of Warp?

Comment

AMEN to that bro, i was a big mayweather fan as well but i just wont continue to buy what he says. I respect mayweather every fighter deserves respect cause to step in a ring and take blows to the head for 12 rounds it aint eazy believe me i know ..... but honestly he needs to fight the top welterweights out there plain and simple....till then he'll be a BUM to me. But who knows maybe he becomes a great fighter one day but for now hes a BUM....

Comment

Working...
                      X