Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's power enough to knock out or down a heavyweight fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACHUGGER View Post
    Alex who have work with different fighters in the past, revealed that Manny is one in a million kind of fighter, he is very very strong fighter. Alex used to measure Manny's power by the start their camp in Diaz fight. At that time Manny is around 147 to 150 lbs. Manny's power could measures more that double of his weight, aroud 330lbs, enough to knock down or out a 225 lbs fighter. Alex was very very shocked about Manny's power at that time, with both hands with the same power.
    weight a sec you're telling me manny's power hits at 330lbs on the punch measuring machine? if that's true then manny's gonna have a tough night considering ricky hits at about 900lbs which unlike ***** pacquiao was scientifically proven = http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/6228040.stm

LOL Pacman is deadmeat.

Comment

He could have easily stopped de La hoya, as soon as he'd hear the 10 second timer he attacked him.

Comment

why he didnt knock out marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          weight a sec you're telling me manny's power hits at 330lbs on the punch measuring machine? if that's true then manny's gonna have a tough night considering ricky hits at about 900lbs which unlike ***** pacquiao was scientifically proven = http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/6228040.stm

LOL Pacman is deadmeat.
          The OP is only quoting another post (rubbish). The person who made up the post probably thought double the weight was a lot.

They could have psi and lbs mixed up though. If Pacquiao's left hand only generated 330 lbs people would walk through his punches like Malignaggis.

I have a hard time believing Ricky hits at 900 lbs, Rocky Marciano (185 lbs) hit only at 1000..but times have changed I guess.

Comment

LOL Pacman is deadmeat.
            good research

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
              thats why he couldnt even knock down oscar....who was a zombie
              Oscar has a helluva chin

Comment

his speed also helps him to punch harder

Comment

LOL Pacman is deadmeat.
                  OH yeah!, no wonder he was able to put Paulie in Wonderland.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    I have a hard time believing Ricky hits at 900 lbs, Rocky Marciano (185 lbs) hit only at 1000..but times have changed I guess.
                    Agreed; 900psi looks far too much; with a little research revealing only the hardest punching heavyweights get up there (Marciano seems a real freak, in view of his small size.. no wonder nobody ever beat him). Decent HWs seem to be around 700psi, with a range between 500 and 900.

Comment

Originally posted by salsalero View Post
                      OH yeah!, no wonder he was able to put Paulie in Wonderland.
                      oh wow 6th post working you way up

Comment

Working...
                      X