Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter Nick Diaz call out Roy Jones to a boxing match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy should KO this idiot, and call it a day.

Comment

nick and his wild swings would get schooled by jones

i like to see him call out hopkins..

nick just wants a easy payday..

Comment

Who are the 2 idiots who think Nick Diaz Wins this fight?

I watch MMA and i know for a fact than NO ONE in MMA could win a boxing fight against good competition.
        Very few MMA guys would win against an amateur boxer.

MMA guys are complete guys who can fight standing up, kickbox, grapple or wrestle but that's it.They would win against any boxer in an MMA fight cause that's what they do. But their form of fighting prevent them from training specifically in boxing so their boxing sucks compared to real boxers.
        Mayorga looks like the most skilled fighter to ever come in a ring compared to the best boxers in MMA.

Diaz should stick to MMA and avoid pro boxers. Against RJJ he would get KTFO in 30 seconds, against a shot Omar Sheika, he wouldn't survive the first round.

Comment

I would actually buy this to see Jones whoop him

Comment

LOL!!! Jones would kill nick diaz even in MMA rules let alone boxing. Nick Diaz isn't even an elite MMA fighter let alone a club fighter level boxer

Comment

I'd totally drop $50 to watch this fight. It'll never happen though, politics. but it would be funny to watch a real fight between the two.

Comment

Roy gets knocked out on the first clean punch landed.

Nick KO 1

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  LOL!!! Jones would kill nick diaz even in MMA rules let alone boxing. Nick Diaz isn't even an elite MMA fighter let alone a club fighter level boxer
                  Agree. Roy Jone's jew-jit-soo is the same level as Fedor's.

Comment

I think roy is gonna massacre him. And i bet that nick diaz isnt even used to boxing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                      Jones wouldn't beat him in MMA rules. Diaz is a pretty well rounded fighter and would be able to get Jones on the ground. In a boxing match, even the past it Roy would destroy him Sheika style!

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Roy gets knocked out on the first clean punch landed.

Nick KO 1

Why is everyone bitchin about this anyway? It's an easy win and payday for Roy and a payday for Diaz. It would generate money from both MMA and boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X