Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter Nick Diaz call out Roy Jones to a boxing match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear for Diaz's life

Comment

If there's anyone who could be Roy on pure craziness, it's Nick Diaz.

Comment

Jones is literally gonna re-arrange Diaz's face.

Comment

Comment

This dude got his ass kicked by a boxer turned mma fighter (KJ Noons) who btw can't be even considered top 1000 in boxing. lmao, wut a joke.

oops, didn't see the post above.

Comment

Diaz is a punk in the MMA world. he throws punches softer than Calzaghe most of the time. or more like Malignaggi. his punches mostly just annoy ya. he rarely puts good power into them and with those gloves of course you throw so many damage will show up but this kid could be KO'd in the first if Jones wanted. him beating Shamrock last Saturday was nice but Frank didnt even look right that night. something was off with him before he even got into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post

Comment

Superman would crush him.

Comment

cant believe this piece of **** is challenging roy..he wouldnt last half a round.

Comment

Nick Diaz is a ****ing clown, he's an average fighter in mma. He just beat and old Frank Shamrok and now he thinks he's big ****. He's just trying to stir some **** up in an attempt to make some money.

I love both mma and boxing but i hate that clown, Jones would still beat that clown up even if he was 60.

Comment

Working...
                      X