No announcement yet.

Arreola's Fight Made Me Sick To My Stomach, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola's Fight Made Me Sick To My Stomach, Says Arum

Top Rank's Bob Arum completely trashed last weekend's heavyweight bout between Chris Arreola and Jameel McCline. Arum told The Ring Online that Arreola-McCline was a disgrace to heavyweight boxing in America. Arreola stopped McCline in four rounds last Saturday in Las Vegas. [details]

Too late again.

Comment

So what Bob?

Comment

Why? Arreola was pretty active for a heavyweight... regardless if he is a little soft around the edges. He also knocked McCline out without a lot of problems.

Arum is pissing me off more and more every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          So what Bob?
          he's got a point about the obesity.

Comment

Arreola's fight made me sick to my stomach, says Arum.
            You know what makes me sicker, Bob? You.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Why? Arreola was pretty active for a heavyweight... regardless if he is a little soft around the edges. He also knocked McCline out without a lot of problems.

Arum is pissing me off more and more every time he opens his mouth.

not an Arum apologist nor do i agree with his assesment but below is a link to an interesting read about Arum

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-5...s-cancer-fight

turns out, he pretty much paid for alot if Genaro's medical expenses

Comment

I like Arreola, but the big guy is just HYPE just like Calvin Brock, Ray Austin, etc.

Comment

5600 fans were in attendance.. nothing to worry about.

With 5600 fans attending that fight he doesnt have to worry too much about seeing that again.
                  Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Top Rank's Bob Arum completely trashed last weekend's heavyweight bout between Chris Arreola and Jameel McCline. Arum told The Ring Online that Arreola-McCline was a disgrace to heavyweight boxing in America. Arreola stopped McCline in four rounds last Saturday in Las Vegas. [details]

Comment

arum??

who cares what makes bob arum sick!!! arum should worry more about the people he makes sick with his unworthy ppv fights!!! man i can go on and on about arum!!! but first thing Arum nedds to understand is that reguardless of what anyone thinks it was in fact an undercard fight that he is talking about and not a main event!! second arum had a recent ppv of two fighters fighting a tune up fight!! what is up with that?? and just to keep this short Arum is also messing up the sport by not matching up his fighters against the best!!

BOB ARUM have had an upset stomach, but you are the one ruining boxing!! its funny how anytime one os bobs fighters go to the score cards and his fighters seem to win!! that takes the heart out of boxing when the people see the wrong man win!! that is why boxing is dying!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X