No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

And nobody that outdated dropped lennox you crazy idiot so no ali wouldn't win you and why did you compare george a man slow easy to read and basic idiot lennox was nothing like him

Hey man this opinion is 10 years old. I've learnt a lot of boxing history in that time, not fully read up on Lennox back then. I agree Lennox would beat Ali. Although I don't like saying anyone beats Ali out of respect. Pitting modern fighters to 60's fighters is cringe.
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post

Hey man this opinion is 10 years old. I've learnt a lot of boxing history in that time, not fully read up on Lennox back then. I agree Lennox would beat Ali. Although I don't like saying anyone beats Ali out of respect. Pitting modern fighters to 60's fighters is cringe.
      But why is it people still here are saying a man of Ali's style which became out of date in 80s when knockoffs who were more advanced then him didn't dominate the same how is it ali could beat these 90s guys

These people here are crazy either that or blind

Comment

I'm not into fantasy fight. I'm only into reality what fights we can find answers to, fury v josh, fury v usyk, Josh v wilder etc

Comment

Working...
        X