No announcement yet.

"i'm the biggest man he's ever faced" - 'atton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    How? Hatton is his own worst enemy on the inside... he does one little body punch and then proceeds to hold... gets broken up does a double bounce hop scotch move and gets punched in the face.... rinse lather and REPEAT.
    i wouldnt even call it "inside fighting"

there's barely any fighting going on if you kno what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      Well considering Pac was a Super Featherweight, and Hatton comes in at what? 150 lbs ? Hatton did say something above 147. So he should be a WW easily.
      Pac weighed 144 lbs on fight night at super featherweight and 147 lbs at lightweight so the difference isn't that big.

Comment

How? Hatton is his own worst enemy on the inside... he does one little body punch and then proceeds to hold... gets broken up does a double bounce hop scotch move and gets punched in the face.... rinse lather and REPEAT.

Yep, Hatton is only elite because of the tsyzu win and his legion of fans, Without them he is an ordinary fighter with NO skills but huge heart....Nothing special about him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          what the FUCK is this clown thinking?

somebody please tell him he's really not the monster in his dreams.
          Ok what he is saying is somewhat true and I think he means it in a way like this:
          Although Oscar was bigger he was past prime and older
          Hatton is still prime and he is figthing at the weight where he is the kingpin
          so in a way its kinda true

But you are right he isnt no monster

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Ok what he is saying is somewhat true and I think he means it in a way like this:
            Although Oscar was bigger he was past prime and older
            Hatton is still prime and he is figthing at the weight where he is the kingpin

no it isnt, now matter how your sick twisted mind tried to re-shape the truth.

Comment

he does all his movements BEFORE he gets to his opponent... hahaha... his little double bounce, the foot shuffle, a little head movement side to side... THEN hes ready to walk straight into the opponent...

Its like he has to prime himself to get punched in the face..

LMAOLOL! ah..aha...aha-aha...aha..aaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
                Pac weighed 144 lbs on fight night at super featherweight and 147 lbs at lightweight so the difference isn't that big.
                Er... And?

He is still blown up though mate, that's the point..

Considering he started of as what, a bantam weight, and Hatton is what, actually a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Although Oscar was bigger he was past prime and olderHatton is still prime and he is figthing at the weight where he is the kingpin

well, to be fair.... the times ive heard hatton talk about how much bigger he is than pacquiao, it's been about sheer size. i havent heard him talk about shotness lol

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Er... And?

He is still blown up though mate, that's the point..

Considering he started of as what, a bantam weight, and Hatton is what, actually a WW.

How is he blown up? His frame is almost the same as Hattons and when you add muscle it adds weight. Blown up is when a fighter carries unnecessary weight. Blown up is James Toney. Apart from the DLH fight Pac moved up because he had too not because he chose to.

Comment

No you're not Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X