No announcement yet.

"i'm the biggest man he's ever faced" - 'atton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dragon Punch View Post
    Well then you are clearly lacking in boxing knowlege my friend.
    Fair enough if Pac is your god and you odviously favour him to win, but to say that Hatton has no chance is just plain dumb and doesnt offer any kind of constructive debate to the thread. By saying that you're calling a 2 weight World Champ, former Ring fighter of the year etc who's only lost to this era's best fighter a bum.
    go dragon punch yourself, mate

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      its ok sweetheart, I didnt mean to take a big massive **** on your favorite fighter...

constructive debate to this thread?

have you read this thread?
      yeah exactly

no need to elaborate

we're just cutting to the chase here

hatton will get humiliated, end of story

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
        I see this fight being a War, To Pressure fighters, going forward meet in the middle, trading shots all night, its gonna come down to who's got the better chin and stamina

still got Pac winning though
        i beg to differ

hatton's bus to retirement departs around the 5th round, if he's lucky

Comment

pacmans gonna land that straight left, right on rickys double bounce step low handed face all night

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKing View Post
            Manny will be too fast and too smart for Ricky.
            that's basically it in a nutshell

Comment

pacmans gonna land that straight left, right on rickys double bounce step low handed face all night
              i LOL watching his "great footwork"

the dude does this weird shuffling, lateral movement thing with his feet. that **** looks ******ed and most importantly is completely ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                i LOL watching his "great footwork"

the dude does this weird shuffling, lateral movement thing with his feet. that **** looks ******ed and most importantly is completely ineffective.
                the ref seperates them... he does a quick mosley style double bounce... and then proceeds to walk in a straight line with his hands down

Comment

if you pay close attention

about 95% of the time, he does that shuffling thing with his feet, side to side but then straightens up and walks to the opponent in a straight line either way! pointlessly wasting movement

when he does come in at angles, its for his world renowned, telegraphed, leaping left hook as he searches for change in his pocket with his right hand

there's truly only one ricky hatton and i am forever grateful for this

Comment

the ref seperates them... he does a quick mosley style double bounce... and then proceeds to walk in a straight line with his hands down
                    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you read my mind, i just posted about his straight line approach

Comment

Hatton has NO chance as far as im concerned....
                      its ok sweetheart, I didnt mean to take a big massive **** on your favorite fighter...

constructive debate to this thread?

have you read this thread?
                      Hatton is not my favourite fighter, but I am a big fan yes.
                      I've skimmed the thread, and it's full of nothing...which is the reason I said you've offered nothing to a nothing thread. I favour Hatton to win the fight, and I've explained why I think this - Pac is great fighter and I realise I may be proved wrong which is fine.

I basically joined this forum to debate these great fights with knowledgable fans, but you mostly get idiots spouting nonsense, and then not backing up there comments. I'm more then happy to be challenged on any post that I make, and I have been happy to correct myself/revise my comments when somebody has pulled me up on something.

Can you explain why Hatton has NO chance?? is Pac unbeatable now?? does Ricky bring nothing to the ring in this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X