Collapse
No announcement yet.

"i'm the biggest man he's ever faced" - 'atton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure why Hatton gets so much stick round here? Unlike most Brit fighters(past or present), he actually fights the best out there.

Hatton says stupid **** yer, but so does a lot of fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
      Ricky constantly pokes fun at himself saying he's fat, I'm guessing if he ever spoke about his "massive" body he was having a laugh
      incorrect.

he was talking about his massive body and the MASSIVE size difference between him and pacquiao

poor guy, the ring is going to be a cold and lonely place for hatton come May 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        I'm not sure why Hatton gets so much stick round here? Unlike most Brit fighters(past or present), he actually fights the best out there.

Hatton says stupid **** yer, but so does a lot of fighters.
        for the record, you're the one bringing the whole "brit" thing into this

Comment

• Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
          what the FUCK is this clown thinking?

somebody please tell him he's really not the monster in his dreams.
          Lol, I swear rizz, if Hatton wins come fight night this **** is going to come bite you back in the azz...hard.

Comment

• its true hatton is the biggest fighter pacquiao has faces but he isnt some godzilla

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Hatton has NO chance as far as im concerned....
              Reed cmon man..I think people have bitten too much into the Pacman Diaz and ODH fights...

Diaz is a bum and didnt lay a glove on him....and Oscar was weight drained and didnt land a glove on him.

Hatton will HIT pacman..often...hes never tasted true 140 pound power.....

This is media bullshyt...Pacman is going to get beat up bad....and Htton is too big for him..Hatton has NEVER lost a fihgt at 140 pounds.....

MOST believe if he and Cotto wouldve fought at 140..Cotto wouldnt see round 8.

I actually think this will be a one sided fight...Hatton will bully, batter and push Pacman all around the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                for the record, you're the one bringing the whole "brit" thing into this
                And for the record, i'm right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  Lol, I swear rizz, if Hatton wins come fight night this **** is going to come bite you back in the azz...hard.
                  he's probably gonna make some excuse if hatton wins, just watch lol

Comment

• This is what im saying. Hatton makes excuses after every fight he looks bad in or loses. I got shot down for suggesting this before.

I wont be surprised if Hatton comes out and says he should not have entered the ring so heavy, if he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by zojo View Post
                      he's probably gonna make some excuse if hatton wins, just watch lol
                      just watch omg!!!!! like im totally going to make excuses just like hatton and his fanhoes made when he got knocked the **** out straight to manchester

i wouldnt make any excuses, id give him props.

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                      i dont care, id give hatton props.

Comment

Working...
                      X