Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish boxers the great and not so great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
    none of this shalom garbage here, seriously why do you have to divide boxers by religion and then humiliating them by announcing that their jewish on here..
    You could NOT be more WRONG. What's humiliating about being a memeber of the most select and famous, most unique race that has ever existed, and to whom you personally owe your level of education, religion, Laws, standards, ethics, and much more. The fact that you are even alive probably can be attributed to the medical or scientif discovery of some Jew. That you are using the Internet is because of a Jew.

Maybe Jews will really only appreciated after they are all gone to dust (which will be never), Like the Egyptians, Romans, Assyrians, Persians etc.

Me, I'm a Jew, and boy, am I proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Are you a Jew? If so how about you keep your lust for Jewish fighters to your synagogue.
      Anyone who used a photo of syphilitic lunatic IDI AMIN needs no more indication of what kind of person he may be. "Street Bully".......... indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
        there are hundreds of thousands of polish jews dumb ****
        Before the WAR there were millions of Jews in Poland for many centuries. In Warsaw alone the Populatiuon was 50% Jews. That was at least 2 million or more. It was the largest single grouping of Jews in a single city, in the whole world, except for New York City were there were over 3 million Jews, again half the total population. Jews were prominent in everything in the US that being the main reason why so many YIDDISH words and terms are incorporated in the American English language today and used by everybody.

Comment

jews are boring / this thread is boring

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            You could NOT be more WRONG. What's humiliating about being a memeber of the most select and famous, most unique race that has ever existed, and to whom you personally owe your level of education, religion, Laws, standards, ethics, and much more. The fact that you are even alive probably can be attributed to the medical or scientif discovery of some Jew. That you are using the Internet is because of a Jew.

Maybe Jews will really only appreciated after they are all gone to dust (which will be never), Like the Egyptians, Romans, Assyrians, Persians etc.

Me, I'm a Jew, and boy, am I proud of it!!!
            C'mon man, if you're really Jewish then you know ethnic Jews are "gone to dust" and the modern ones are 99% Europeans who converted, rather than pointing out that I study bio anthropology all day, I'll just say I have Jews in my family and none of them believe the whole ancient Israeli genetics crapola, you're probably Slavic or something. I'm Lebanese and all the Jews in my family are Europeans.

What I don't understand is WHY you'd wanna identify with ethnic Jews, they were pretty irrelevant outside of religion and never reached the level of financial power modern European Poser-Jews have. Their moment in the spotlight was being repeatedly/mercilessly butt****ed by Rome. In fact there was no power on the Levant that didn't at some point dominate the Jews.
            Last edited by Toe Injury; 05-29-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

IMO, fighters like Salita and Foreman don't have the heart and hunger that is needed to become a great fighter. With their background, it's very easy to get in the spot light. I mean, how on Earth did Salita became Amir's mandatory? And how on Earth did Foreman get those special HBO features while he hadn't even beaten anyone significant yet.

Khan, Cotto and Wolak should be applauded for exposing these frauds.

Comment

Just take a look at the pictures I posted.

That pathetic look on their faces, says alot. They always need help to reach something. And they always get help because of what they are, not what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapua View Post
                  C'mon man, if you're really Jewish then you know ethnic Jews are "gone to dust" and the modern ones are 99% Europeans who converted, rather than pointing out that I study bio anthropology all day, I'll just say I have Jews in my family and none of them believe the whole ancient Israeli genetics crapola, you're probably Slavic or something. I'm Lebanese and all the Jews in my family are Europeans.

What I don't understand is WHY you'd wanna identify with ethnic Jews, they were pretty irrelevant outside of religion and never reached the level of financial power modern European Poser-Jews have. Their moment in the spotlight was being repeatedly/mercilessly butt****ed by Rome. In fact there was no power on the Levant that didn't at some point dominate the Jews.
                  You may study anthropology all day (which I dount) or even all night too, but that doesn't prevent your post from being nonsensical and untrue. Theere is so much evidence, both socially, historical, anthropological and archaeological to show that the Jews today are still the very same Jews who inhabited the Land of Israel in antiquity. It has be LONG LONG shown, that the Jews are the ONLY orignal ancient people who have survived to this day, basically, given that we are living in modern times, (and greatly helped to produce these times)

Those genetic facts you mention are indeed facts. For example it has being positively shown in recent years that the Jewish priesthood which officiated at our ancient Temples is still genetically nearly 100% the same as then. I believe it is over 97%. And that the ordinary Jews are, even allowing for assimilation and some intermarriage, still around 90-92% genetically the same.

The intermarriage you mention (99% what a j0ke) is a MODERN DAY Phenomenon, brought about by a general lessening of religious observances and the mixing of Jews with the non Jewish population. But it is only a modern day matter, and has had small impact only, on the facts.

The "Eastern European" Jews you mention was also only a COMPARATIVELY modern (from the Middle Ages) effect, as the WHOLE of Eastern Europe until Russia, was broken up into small and tiny principalities, each with it's own either very restrictive (against Jews) laws, or sometimes when a "moderate" policy was assumed, the Jews would move there. Eventually they were pushed into Ghettos and remained there until comparatively modern times.

For example, the millions of Jews in Russia for a thousand years, had never been allowed either to own land, dispute with a Christian, employ a Christian, marry a Christian, and so much more I can't describe to you, and they were also hemmed into a certain land area, and not allowed to travel or leave. it was called "The Pale Of Settlement") and jews were only freed from this because of the Russian Revolution in 1917.

There is also a train of thought which assumes that the Eastern European Jews were mainly descendents of the Khazar Jewish Empire after it was broken up in around the 13th Century.

But the genetic results showed that only about 6-7% of Eastern Jews were descended from Khazarian Jews, that the overwhelming majority came from The Land of Israel.

Before the War, there were nearly 20 million Jews. After the war there were only about 12 million. They are strill discovering TO THIS VERY DAY, that many jews in youth and babyhood, were given to neighbours and to the Church to protect, whicht theor parents went to the Concentration Camps. The Church has consistently refused to give them back ever since, even whn the war was over and brought them up as Catholics. A black blot on the Church....begun by Pius X11's policies. They are now trying to make him a Saint.......

However, some are discovering their origins, even at an old age, and returning to Judaism and emigrating to Israel, where they are very welcome. They are rediscovering Jewish communities in all sorts or remote parts of the world, who secretly kept Jewish customs, and eventually forgot why. They are and have, also returned to Judaism. A whole tribe in India of over 7,000 have recently begun immigrating to israel, and about 30 years ago on the Spanish Mediterranean Island of Majorca, a whole mountain area was discovered to be secret Jews. This was because of the Spanish Inquisition, of which you may have heard. (such monsters)............. And there is much more, which you would not be able to either understand nor assimilate.

In other words,

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                    What happened to the great jewish fighters:

Barney Ross
                    Benny leonard
                    Ted "kid" Lewis
                    Benny Bass
                    Max Baer
                    Abe Attwel

All greats now all we got is Carl Froch and Dimitry Salita.

Any upncomin stars?
                    they are more busy with working on ponzi schemes. why get beat up for no money when you can steal billions without getting beat up

Comment

What the **** has this got to do with boxing well im here
                      so ill speek most of the real jews were wiped out by the
                      christians and the romans.

The ones in the east became muslim mainly palestinian and
                      arab the ones in europe became christian their is more
                      semetic blood in my germen shepherd dog at the side of my
                      house than their is in the jews of today.

The first russian and eastern european jewish invaders who came
                      and robbed the palestinian land admitted the palestinians are the real
                      real jews israels first president said so and last but not least
                      carl froch is not ****ing jewish you crazy ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X