Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish boxers the great and not so great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    That´s funny, wikipedia claims his parents are Polish Jews yet all the times I saw his mother on TV after the Pascal fight she seemed about as Polish as my left foot. Or in other words, she´s a ****ing northern Brit!

And you can tell the difference without her opening her mouth?

What is this trolling ffs everybody knows he is Jewish why try and defend that he isnt? should he be ashamed of it? NO, so stop being idiots.

Just start a thread on his site for clarification stop poncing in this thread.

Contribute or disappear!

Comment

No, I saw her interviewed various times and heard her speak, that´s how I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        No, I saw her interviewed various times and heard her speak, that´s how I can tell.

Thats funny as there is a youtube video of his Father and he speaks with a very thick accent as did his mother and it is not northern english.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...hip-clash.html

read that you peanut.

Comment

Originally posted by testdead View Post
          and you can tell the difference without her opening her mouth?

What is this trolling ffs everybody knows he is jewish why try and defend that he isnt? Should he be ashamed of it? No, so stop being idiots.

Just start a thread on his site for clarification stop poncing in this thread.

Contribute or disappear!
          stop talking ****e! Testdead= born liar!

Comment

Show me that video then. I´ve heard his mother various times and she is English. Obviously Froch has foreign blood in him, maybe Polish as it is not an English name, but it´s not his parents. You were the one who probably edited Wikipedia.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere last year that his father is from Poland and his mother is English.

Wikipedia is not 100% reliable, because anybody can edit it. It may be correct or it may be wrong.
              Last edited by The Hammer; 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by testdead View Post
                thats funny as there is a youtube video of his father and he speaks with a very thick accent as did his mother and it is not northern english.

read that you peanut.
                show me prove hes a jew.... Hes of polish decent yes... Doest make him a jew...

Comment

Originally posted by ~tunney View Post
                  i remember reading somewhere last year that his father is from poland and his mother is english.

Ikipedia is not 100% reliable, because anybody can edit it. It may be correct or it may be wrong.
                  his granfather was from poland. Hes a brit!

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                    his granfather was from poland. Hes a brit!

Yes he is British but he is a JEW YOU MORON!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                      I remember reading somewhere last year that his father is from Poland and his mother is English.

ikipedia is not 100% reliable, because anybody can edit it. It may be correct or it may be wrong.

its correct 100%

Doubt anyone has edited that.

Comment

Working...
                      X