**** all you floyd haters..seriously ya'll are hoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love me or hate me.....imma be me...

Comment

It is true. Time and time again I've seen fighters do the same crap Floyd has been ****ted on for doing and they get no ****!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          It is true. Time and time again I've seen fighters do the same crap Floyd has been ****ted on for doing and they get no ****!
          thank you homie...thank you

Comment

And time and time again fighters don't talk a **** load of crap, praising themself as the so-called P4P Kings and then going on to take unrisky fights lableling them as big challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PLANAS View Post
              And time and time again fighters don't talk a **** load of crap, praising themself as the so-called P4P Kings and then going on to take unrisky fights lableling them as big challenges.
              Yes and if you were on boxingscene during Mayweather vs DLH/ Hatton. You'd see a ton of people didn't think those would be easy fights, its when you beat em the way Floyd does, that it becomes unrisky

Comment

Yes and if you were on boxingscene during Mayweather vs DLH/ Hatton. You'd see a ton of people didn't think those would be easy fights, its when you beat em the way Floyd does, that it becomes unrisky
                Not necessarily, the only people who didnt think those were easy fights were the fans of DLH and Hatton. There are polls to prove this as, like many of the fights after his LW run, Floyd was HEAVILY favored against his chosen opponents.

Comment

Did you know he was a WBC champion emeritus?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Not necessarily, the only people who didnt think those were easy fights were the fans of DLH and Hatton. There are polls to prove this as, like many of the fights after his LW run, Floyd was HEAVILY favored against his chosen opponents.
                    Not true, even the most hated poster FLAWLESS posted a link of how many people picked Hatton to win. Alot of people were saying watch out for Hatton's body attack and Sin said "I'll finally respect Floyd for taking this fight"

Truth be told, Floyd ain't getting any respect regardless of what he does, reason being because he is undefeated. RJJ took alot of **** also and it was after he lost that people finally woke up and understood his resume wasn't bad at all, infact it was a damn good resume

Comment

People also said Jones would whoop Calzaghe, but when you asked them to bet on it they crawled up their own arse. Why? because it was just smack talk they wanted them to win, but deep down they did not have faith that they would.

Heart over heard rule.

Comment

Working...
                      X