Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Edwin Valero's Tattoo the worst Tat ever? Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    I'm somewhat torn. At the very least I think it's clear that he is owning everyone in his entourage. B/c if he wasn't then someone would have told him this might be bad idea. If he get KTFO in the next 2 fights than that ink will be a bit embarrassing. Anyways I'm just wondering what everyone thinks. Here's a link to the tattoo: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=258240 Poll to follow, please discuss!
    That tattoos ****in' lame man...but I think Rocky Juarez stupid eagle/mexican flag thing is way worse simply for how much bigger it is.

Comment

At first when I saw it in another pic, I seriously thought it was a joke. But know that I see is for real that's one of the ugliest tats I've ever seen. He must have been stoned out of his mind when he got this.

Comment

No. Lol. It's awesome.

Comment

I'm somewhat torn. At the very least I think it's clear that he is owning everyone in his entourage. B/c if he wasn't then someone would have told him this might be bad idea. If he get KTFO in the next 2 fights than that ink will be a bit embarrassing. Anyways I'm just wondering what everyone thinks. Here's a link to the tattoo: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=258240 Poll to follow, please discuss!
          not nearly as bad as the lips tatoo wlad has on his ass from tunney and wladowns!

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            WHAT THE..... Tell me that isn't real.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              WHAT THE..... Tell me that isn't real.
              That's real.

Comment

Originally posted by RiZО View Post
                That's the coolest tattoo in the world.
                And I thought I was crazy for thinking it was awesome ...

Valeros tat sucks though, looks like a 9 year old painted over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  no, Cotto has by far the gayest tats in all of boxing. The ones around his dick and thigh are so effeminate those are 100% girl tats. He's a f.ag
                  look whos talking the guy with the KLIT sisters on his avatar

Comment

He's proud of his heritage, country and president, i see nothing wrong with it..

Comment

**** got nothing on these:

Comment

Working...
                      X