Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Edwin Valero's Tattoo the worst Tat ever? Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    That's really unfortunate. Can you even take that off if you had to? 15K is definitely not nearly enough. She should have started a crappy **** career or something. That sucks.
    You can have it lasered off but it's not completely effective. My brother had loads of laser treatment to remove some tats but they are not fully gone. Takes ages and costs loads.

Gotta say respect to the woman for having it done for one reason only -- she said she took the 15K so her son could get a better education. On the other hand, would you want your mother to do such a thing? I would be ****ing horrified.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        he should have done something like that!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            You can have it lasered off but it's not completely effective. My brother had loads of laser treatment to remove some tats but they are not fully gone. Takes ages and costs loads.

Gotta say respect to the woman for having it done for one reason only -- she said she took the 15K so her son could get a better education. On the other hand, would you want your mother to do such a thing? I would be ****ing horrified.
            the more you reveal about that woman's tattoo the more i'm horrified. That kid better hit the books, and she needs to atleast attempt to have it removed. Valero doesn't have anything on her.

Comment

this one is bad

Comment

at some point this became the absolute tragic ink thread. This is also brutal.

Comment

There is a thin line between cool and stupid, and I am afraid Valero falls on the stupid side as far as that tatoo goes.

I like the concept (though I hate Chavez), but the placement of the tat in the upper middle of the chest, and how vivid it is (looks like paint) makes it look cheesy.

Like others have mentioned, just putting on the back would have improved it 10x.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                    There is a thin line between cool and stupid, and I am afraid Valero falls on the stupid side as far as that tatoo goes.

I like the concept (though I hate Chavez), but the placement of the tat in the upper middle of the chest, and how vivid it is (looks like paint) makes it look cheesy.

Like others have mentioned, just putting on the back would have improved it 10x.
                    If he gets KTFO at Lightweight lightning, he might have to seriously consider lasering it. If your not over the top badass, you can't have that on your chest.

Comment

This is actually pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X