Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROFL @ Racists on this board trying drastically to descridted Mexican Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some clementines off a Mexican street vendor once.

When I got home and excitedly opened the bag in anticipation of my juicy, non-sour snack, I discovered to my horror that they were just small, under-developed oranges.

Comment

SMH at the racists on here period. Don't matter what ethnicity they're attackin or why. **** those dumbasses.

Comment

There are some racist posters on boxingscene like Brandish, mt102879, Allucard, Technical_Skill and Malcolm (aka Flawless) who believe black boxers are naturally more athletic.

They consider every non-black fighter to be inferior and despise them, whether they be White, Asian or Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Damn!!! Co-Sign, **** makes me sick to my stomach how his cheating is overlooked or discarded.....
          Don't worry, I'm gonna make a thread on it. Not today though and Shane fans ain't gonna like it

Comment

someone read too many flawless and bhopreigns posts. Both bhopreign and flawless had the nerves to attack chavez and say he used plaster against meldrick taylor. Those kind of posts should be instant bans if I had my way

Comment

i do not know why they are talking **** because Most boxers they have caught using roids has been African American.
              Last edited by NAPO; 04-01-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
                There are some racist posters on boxingscene like Brandish, mt102879, Allucard, Technical_Skill and Malcolm (aka Flawless) who believe black boxers are superior.

They consider every non-black fighter to be inferior and despise them, whether they be White or Mexican.
                dude, i promised i'd stop attacking you for no reason but i'm about sick and ****ing tired of your constant bull****.

every single ****ing time you make a post, it's ALWAYS about how so and so (european fighter) is being avoided by EVERYONE including american networks

so and so (european fighter) KOd so and so (american fighter) in the amateurs

so and so (american fighter) is ducking so and so (yet another random ass no name european fighter) because he's secretly the greatest boxer of all eternity.

which brings me to my point, YOU out of ALL PEOPLE on this board should steer away from threads like this because this topic can easily applied to you.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  i do not know why they are talking **** because every single boxer they have caught using roids has been African American.
                  Blacks like fernando vargas should be banned from boxing.

I dont even pay attention to most of that racially driven crap from the same crop of posters. Half these people would be on my ignore list, but if you have someone on ignore they cant post in your threads, and i dont think thats fair.

And lord knows, no cotto fans have participated in any racially driven, nationalistic, xenophobic commentary. They are completely exempt in this controversy.
                  Last edited by El Jesus; 04-01-2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Sorry but this thread is worthless without names/examples.

Co-signed, Worthless thread...Cheating is cheating,this is 2009 and the cheater is Margarito not anyone else...Some people are trying to divert the attention to someone else but guess what its not Mosley who tried to cheat in 2009 its Margarito.

This has nothing to with race.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                      Co-signed, Worthless thread...Cheating is cheating,this is 2009 and the cheater is Margarito not anyone else...Some people are trying to divert the attention to someone else but guess what its not Mosley who tried to cheat in 2009 its Margarito.

This has nothing to with race.
                      Most of them are drive by comments from the usual suspects whom i put 0 stock into. In all honesty its expected and doesnt even warrant a thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X