Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROFL @ Racists on this board trying drastically to descridted Mexican Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL @ Racists on this board trying drastically to descridted Mexican Fighters

on Margarito's account.

"Oh, so and so was a heavy successful puncher, he HAD to have been using plaster"

"No black fighter would ever use plaster or even dare to cheat!"

****outtahere.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    on Margarito's account.

"Oh, so and so was a heavy successful puncher, he HAD to have been using plaster"

****outtahere.

Attn: clueless ****heads- just because Margarine is a cheater does not mean his race is a bunch of cheaters.

****ing *******s.

Comment

I really don't like how Shane gets a pass. His excuse was "I was tricked into some things" What are you?! One of the kids in Michael Jackson's netherland ranch

Shane cheating may have not been in the same level as Margarito but he sure as hell got off easy

Comment

Are you really rolling on the floor laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          on Margarito's account.

****outtahere.
          Damn man that's foul to say that about any race.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
            I really don't like how Shane gets a pass. His excuse was "I was tricked into some things" What are you?! One of the kids in Michael Jackson's netherland ranch
            anyone with 1/2 a brain in their head knows mosley knew what he was taking. likewise, anyone with 1/2 a brain in their head knows that one jerk-off does not equal an entire race/ethnicity.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
              anyone with 1/2 a brain in their head knows mosley knew what he was taking. likewise, anyone with 1/2 a brain in their head knows that one jerk-off does not equal an entire race/ethnicity.
              Exactly, Well said

Comment

i agree, it's pathetic. just like many of the jerk off's in nsb these day's.

Comment

Sorry but this thread is worthless without names/examples.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post

Shane cheating may have not been in the same level as Margarito but he sure as hell got off easy
                    Damn!!! Co-Sign, **** makes me sick to my stomach how his cheating is overlooked or discarded.....

Comment

Working...
                    X