Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor is Hungry To Take Carl Froch's WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for this fight, should be amazing. Really hoping Froch can prove he has what it takes to fight on the big stage. My only worry is that he will need that big KO to win the fight cos I can't see him taking it on points.

Comment

Both sets of fans seem to be discrediting both fighters qualities. As a Froch fan, i'll be as unbias as i can.

Froch is the underdog with a lot to prove. He has been in the ring with no-one anywhere near Taylors level. Nobody here for sure knows what Froch is capable of against this calibre of fighter.

Taylor has been at the top level for about 4 years, and has the advantage of big-fight experience. His stamina in my opinion is not as good as Froch's, and if he improves on that, i see him winning a decision.

Froch's biggest improvement to make is his defense. If he leaves it open like he did against Pascal, and every other opponent, Taylor will tag him all night with counters. Fighting behind a tight guard and leading with his fearce jab will pressure Taylor beyond 8 rounds to look for a knockout. Froch also has a good amatuer pedigree, so don't rule him out winning a decision.

I'm saving my prediction until the weigh-in and i want to see some training vids from both beforehand to see what adjustments they are making.

Comment

For calling out a "Retired" Calzaghe, I hope Carl "Fake Champ" Froch gets his ass KTFO! Taylor, and Kessler would school him anyday of the week.

Comment

Working...
        X