Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Chris Byrd at Cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It was suicide for Byrd to lose that much weight though. He was obviously slowing down at heavyweight, but going down to light heavyweight was too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
        thats exactly what would happen again

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          I think the best fight that would be very entertaining is.....Jones Jr. vs. The Hayemaker David Haye at heavyweight. Be a great fight with Jones Jr. usin his quick hands to get a late KO, or a very frustrated Haye catches him with a power shot. This fight will never happen though.
          Are you serious?

Comment

I like this fight at heavyweight in 2003. RJJ had just beaten Ruiz, and Byrd had just beaten Holyfield.

It would be funny seeing Byrd as the bigger man in the ring for once, and he would have to be more aggressive instead of defensive. I see RJJ breaking him down, because Byrd isn't used to fighting that type of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
              I think the best fight that would be very entertaining is.....Jones Jr. vs. The Hayemaker David Haye at heavyweight. Be a great fight with Jones Jr. usin his quick hands to get a late KO, or a very frustrated Haye catches him with a power shot. This fight will never happen though.
              Lol haye would kill jones

Comment

maybe 10 years ago it woulda been good. now?

Comment

Working...
                X