Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones vs Chris Byrd at Cruiserweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones vs Chris Byrd at Cruiserweight?

These two guys are obviously past their best and have just come off wins. Maybe Jones could move up to cruiserweight and fight. Byrd hasn't done anything at the weight so far, but maybe a decent win would show he still has something. I'm not sure if it would be a fight of much interest to many people, but it could be better than what it looks.

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    These two guys are obviously past their best and have just come off wins. Maybe Jones could move up to cruiserweight and fight. Byrd hasn't done anything at the weight so far, but maybe a decent win would show he still has something. I'm not sure if it would be a fight of much interest to many people, but it could be better than what it looks.
    I would probably pick Roy at this point, the fight would have been intresting just after Roy beat Ruiz.

Comment

roy..and easily..bryd is thru

Comment

I think the best fight that would be very entertaining is.....Jones Jr. vs. The Hayemaker David Haye at heavyweight. Be a great fight with Jones Jr. usin his quick hands to get a late KO, or a very frustrated Haye catches him with a power shot. This fight will never happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          You must really want to see another death in the ring.

SMH.

Jones Jr can't beat Tracy Byrd..much less Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
            i think the best fight that would be very entertaining is.....jones jr. Vs. The hayemaker david haye at heavyweight. Be a great fight with jones jr. Usin his quick hands to get a late ko, or a very frustrated haye catches him with a power shot. This fight will never happen though.
            step away from the crack-pipe...!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
              You must really want to see another death in the ring.

SMH.

Jones Jr can't beat Tracy Byrd..much less Chris.
              you think jones cant beat chris byrd???lmfao

Comment

this would be a good best-of-the-shot-fighters fight.

Comment

I would rather see this fight than Roy Jones against someone like Dawson or Johnson. If he beats Byrd impressively (which he probably would), he might as well fight some title holder at CW that he can beat since it's the only division he hasn't won a title in from MW to HW.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    you think jones cant beat chris byrd???lmfao
                    Jones can't beat Tracy Byrd..LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X