No announcement yet.

Juan Gomez was ROBBED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Zab Judah View Post
    Monte Barrett one of the greatest if not THE greatest heavyweight of recent time and look what Haye did to him. No one can touch Haye right now. He is the best in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
      Werewolf sucks.

Comment

TBH Barrett is probably more live than rahman, peter and gomez

Comment

Werewolf sucks.

I thought the jerk was joking, but maybe he's not. Hey, it's pretty freakin hard to underestimate the intelligence of the pencil necked geeks on these boxing forums...

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
            I thought the jerk was joking, but maybe he's not. Hey, it's pretty freakin hard to underestimate the intelligence of the pencil necked geeks on these boxing forums...

;-)
            Nope Klit is not joking he actually thinks he could beat Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
              Who in HW history has a chin to match Vitali's?

If he's not number one all-time in that category, he's either two or three.
              His chin is very good, but there's been a few others who've had at least as good a chin if not better. Vitali has been rocked a bit. I'd still put The Atomic Bull in front of him in the chin department.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                Ali has a better chin imo.
                Ali was knocked out and saved by the bell in the first Henry Cooper fight. He was down and badly hurt against Frazier.

Vitali has never been down in a fight.

Comment

He was never the same fighter after that devastating headbutt in the 9th iirc. Klit is a dirty fighter with no defence, speed or any real power. Weak chin as well.

I want a rematch.

NOW!!!
                  lol, giving the Klit ass-lickers a taste of their own medicine. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    lol, giving the Klit ass-lickers a taste of their own medicine. I like it
                    Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                      TBH Barrett is probably more live than rahman, peter and gomez
                      Not even close to true anymore. Barrett was knocked out in 2 rounds by Cliff Couser. Peter and Gomez are leagues above the current Barrett, and dramatically better than even the best Barrett (whom Wlad beat quite badly).

Comment

Working...
                      X