Collapse
No announcement yet.

how good is paul williams...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is good but I think Winky will beat him.

His heart is admirable though, he has got some balls and the Winky fight is very risky.

He hasnt fought anyone good at 160, completely untested there. His 1 round KO over a bum isnt going to prepare him for Winky.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Well you gotta have some skill to have a following and christ I don't remember Micky Ward ever being in a bad fight even though he lost 14 times in his career.

Thats entertaining versus skill. Ward and Gatti were entertaining, Gatti especially got paid quite well relative to his skill. But being entertaining and popular doesnt mean theyre a good fighter or skillful.

Some guys like Wlad or PBF (in some fights) can be damn boring but are very skilled. **** Lennox is considered a top 10 ATG heavy now days but while he was fighting many were calling him boring.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        He is good but I think Winky will beat him.

His heart is admirable though, he has got some balls and the Winky fight is very risky.

He hasnt fought anyone good at 160, completely untested there. His 1 round KO over a bum isnt going to prepare him for Winky.
        el *** is gay and right I dont think WIlliams can do much at 160 especially against a tough and skilled fighter like Winky.

I think Winky by decision but an all around exciting fight

Comment

hes good,will never be great though imo

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            He's a good fighter but I don't think his skill has anything to do with him being avoided. The main reason he can't get fights is because he's a non draw and brings very little money to the table. Most big time fighters arn't really intrested in fighting a dangerous guy for peanuts.
            The truth.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              el *** is gay and right I dont think WIlliams can do much at 160 especially against a tough and skilled fighter like Winky.

I think Winky by decision but an all around exciting fight

hmm you agreed with me but called me gay

do you know me from another boxing site I used to be on? my screen name is from a nickname given to me there.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                He did duck Sergei Dzinziruk, who issued a challenge, didn't he?
                according to news reports sergiy did call him out(coincidently the fighter at 154 I would not favor pwill over). Pwill needs us exposure in order to get the big fights here. However, if serg beats Kirkland(I think he does) and pwill beats winky- we have a fight for the best 154lber in the world. Paul will not duck that fight

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                  hes good,will never be great though imo
                  He'll be greater than anything from Britain..that's for damn sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                    He'll be greater than anything from Britain..that's for damn sure.
                    yes ok then we believe you haha idiot

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      yes ok then we believe you haha idiot
                      I know you do...p*ssy

Comment

Working...
                      X