Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when **** was going great.. Mayweather decides to come back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever watch the old Justice League when all the bad guys sit around 1 table, well this thread reminds me of it. They said that it seemed, he'd be willing to fight whoever...lets wait and see before we judge...calm down people

Comment

his fighting style may be boring, but i dont really find mayweather fights to be boring, with all of the circus and solid hype that there is around them now.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Nah. I thought we'd had this conversation earlier.

I don't consider Robinson a quitter for the Maxim fight. It's the opposite -- he fought until he could fight no longer and his body gave up before he did. The fight was stopped because he didn't come out for the 14th round, but he couldn't even speak, he was ****ed!

I don't blame Cotto. I thought he did pretty darn well considering he might have been getting hit with bricks for 11 rounds.
        well that's what I mean.. They both fought until they could no longer. No one should risk being killed for the sake of some ungrateful fans. I don't think either one is a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
          his fighting style may be boring, but i dont really find mayweather fights to be boring, with all of the circus and solid hype that there is around them now.
          woman.. you are cool & pretty as is but those kind of remarks will lose you some cool points.

Comment

well the fact that his fights are so hyped and yet lead to very little action especially against DLH is what turns off a lot of casual fans. There was so much trash talkin the days after that fight about how boring it was cause of how mayweather approached it.

BTW i'm not using this post to bash floyd i'm just pointing out what happened

Comment

I don't mind Floyd either, but his timing absolutely sucks if he comes back this year. There's plenty of matches that could've been made without his presence, such as Cotto-Clottey; JMM-Campbell; Mosley-Berto; Pac-JMM III... Now everyone's going to lose focus and divert their attention to Floyd. Fuck him. He should wait his turn, since this is going to be a good year for boxing with or without him.

The sport isn't about one man and never has been.

Comment

Do you know niether of those things is a good thing?

If it's circus in hype you want ...Why not have him fight Jackie Chan on the top of the empire state building with ninja stars and lazers gunz.

I got Jackie Chan by way of tying Mays Hands to a steering wheel then tying the steering wheel to a desk...before May realizes whats happening.

God I hope he stays out of the WW division...

Fight Pacman..JMM.

Plz don't ruin 09 plz.

Comment

It seems like it's just rumour at the moment. I'm not sure what to make of it.

If he comes back and fights Cotto then he gets a lot of credit from me. Mosley would be the 2nd best choice. Clottey or Williams would also be great.

I assume that he'll have a tune-up, which is fine, but after that I hope he fights a legit threat. If he does then him coming back is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    He won't fight any top WW's homey. Don't sweat it.
                    hahaha
                    Nice reply.
                    We know he isn't fighting Cotto or Mosley.

Comment

Thats right baby tell them. Tell them how Floyd makes your panties wet!

Comment

Working...
                      X