Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. The biggest robbery of our Generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
    This post kind of explains what I was trying to say better...I'm not trying to imply that JLC Vs PBF I was the most blatant stolen shaft job a fighter has recieved in our Gen...

But that it was maybe the most important one.
    What happened in the rematch??????????????????

Comment

Not even close.

We need to sticky a thread describing what a robbery is, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
        What happened in the rematch??????????????????
        Why are you asking me questions we both know the answer too...

I'm not posting about the second fight...I'm typing about the first one.

The fact that you bring up the second fight as if it somehow changes what happend in the first one...kinda leads me to believe you feel the same way that I do about the outcome.

Comment

Why are you asking me questions we both know the answer too...

I'm not posting about the second fight...I'm typing about the first one.

The fact that you bring up the second fight as if it somehow changes what happend in the first one...kinda leads me to believe you feel the same way that I do about the outcome.
          I think it could have gone either way.

Comment

yeah!!1

but not last saturday game!!!

damn!! that was a blow out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure u were having fun!!!!!

just like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What I was trying to say is that if JLC had got the W like I believe he should have(which doesn't mean **** btw) Things would be very diffrenet at the elite level in our Generation...

Robbery was poor choice of words on my part.

Comment

jlc shouldve won. but it wasn't a robbery like casa-stacruz was.

Comment

The biggest robbery I ever saw was Foreman vs. Briggs. Nobody makes a big deal about it because Foreman was 49 years old and retiring anyway. It wasnt a particularly important fight I dont think.

But still.... For those of you who havent seen the fight, watch it and tell me what you think of the judge who scored it 9 rounds to 3 for Briggs.

Comment

Every time I watch that fight ... I get more and more convinced that it is.

No it isnt.

Comment

No it wasnt a robbery. I had Castillo winning but it couldve been a draw on my card. If i was being generous, Floyd couldve nicked it. Just a close fight.

Worst thing though was the actual judges scorecards which had Floyd winning Wide. Now that was a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X