Report Mayweather-Marquez Being Discussed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devil Man View Post
    BadBoyPinoy...now how did I know. Freaking ass lol
    wrong. this is bobby lee. now get outta here.

Comment

WTF! Why would he take on this guy! Tune-up against a better opponent! But then again the public has been crying for him to return so I guess we should be happy he is coming bak and the haters get an opportunity to see him lose!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        floyd's been hurt before and his gloved has touched the canvas. also, floyd has never been in the ring with the type of fighter that can make you work like Pacquiao and Diaz. Hatton is the closest. .
        Yeah, when he injured his left hand after punching Hernandez on the face so many times, that was the only round Floyd lost and he wasn't hurt in that entire fight.

Marquez doesn't go outside of him self to sell a fight outside of the ring like Floyd does. Thats why he goes back and forth with fighters. He has to be exciting in the ring because he doesnt act like a fool outside of the ring.
        And why does that matter to you? It's boxing, not a personality show.

Floyd at these higher classes doesnt have an exciting style, thats why he works hard to sell a fight a fight outside of the ring.
        Yet again he is the bigger draw compared to Marquez, pulls more fans to watch his fights, whether its PPV buys or live gate.

A win is what matters, people didn't like Pernell Whitaker's style either.

Floyd will beat Marquez though.
        Bottom line.

Comment

Damn i dont know what to think, ecause if Mayweather comesback he will need a tune up, so a JMM fight as a tune does not sounds bad at all, but since everybody has been screming for him to return and fight a legit WW, this looks like a nother ducking situation.

If he comes back fights JMM and then then Top WW and can deal with that, but if he comes back to fight JMM and hatton ill be really pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
            On one hand it is sad perspective. On the other hand, Mayweather needs to get sharp and Marquez would probably get his biggest payday.

I also consider the possibility that this is just to call out pacquiao.
            Green K for you : ) cool

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
              Yeah, when he injured his left hand after punching Hernandez on the face so many times, that was the only round Floyd lost and he wasn't hurt in that entire fight.

And why does that matter to you? It's boxing, not a personality show.

Yet again he is the bigger draw compared to Marquez, pulls more fans to watch his fights, whether its PPV buys or live gate.

A win is what matters, people didn't like Pernell Whitaker's style either.

Bottom line.
              why are you taking everything personal? im agreeing with you with my initial post genius. and floyd was hurt by Corley.

Comment

Stop this **** now ts! My penis is beginning to fill with blood. This better be true.

Comment

this fight will not happen

Comment

**** this ****... floyd should fight mosley otherwise dont come back

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
                      Stop this **** now ts! My penis is beginning to fill with blood. This better be true.
                      hahahaha very funny : )

Comment

Working...
                      X