Collapse
No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN to Zelenoffs Full contact sparring starts NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if by any chance you look bad tomorrow, which of course i don't think it will happen, will you still upload the video??

Comment

for a guy doing all that self promotion, I watched your fight on utune & all I saw was you running around, get knocked down,have your corner wave it off.you had a large reach & height advantage as well...lol! I'd zip it for sure if I was you.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        that's funny stuff for sure!

Comment

I support you Charlie!

Comment

Come on now. Stop being a tool. Just train hard, and do your best. You're a poor excuse for a professional boxer, and anyone with any kind of talent would take it to you.
            Or not. Remember he got kayoed by Andrew Hartley.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              wow yeah you kinda forget charlie is actually a pro boxer lol, and he does countdowns to sparring haha i spar like 2-3 times per week
              Yeah how do you become pro and never had any full contact sparring?

Comment

I'll be honest, I died when he said "HE HIT ME IN THE FACE!"

Comment

Hmm, I could've sworm one of your videos said, "i'm sparring on Friday at 5pm".

Today is friday, what happened.....got your ass kicked and decided not to post the footage, so maybe try again tomorrow eh?

Comment

You should be anticipating the fight more than the sparring session mate, the sparring session is just to brush up on your skills and try to work on your weak points and build on your strong points... the sparring partner is just used to prepare for your proper fight, you shouldn't be doing countdowns and be more concentrated on beating your opponent professionally rather than beating your sparring partner.

If he is 2-0, and looking at your record... there is a real good chance that you will struggle with him anyway, so don't go round thinking it will be easy... cause if he shocks you it will make you look an idiot after talking ****.

Comment

I bet 50$ on Zelenoff

Comment

Working...
                      X