No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. SIGNATURE Auction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I made like 2k in an hours the other night going back and forth. Stacking up points is not that hard, just need the right inspiration and the right person (people) going against you.

In the 300 replies, I would think he woulg get atleast 50 posts and if you really try hard you can get 100 easily. If you goal is to stack points anyways.

Can only do so much in a day, but if you put in the effort anything is possible.
    If you really want alot of points talk **** about Cotto... Thats where the bank is...

Or a nationalistic thread... Nationality vs Nationality... Not only is it worth it's weight in Gold, but the comedic gold it brings out is entertaining....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Ok for the last time.... You will not earn that much... you could have a 500 reply thread, and you wouldnt even earn 10K from it.
      It is not that hard to make a lot of points fast. Piss off the right people and they roll in. I have made 5k in a night just posting, not making any threads. I have had some crazy pissing contests on here, do you want to see how much we can make?

I was not trying to get points either when I did that. If I really tried, I would think I could do a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        If you really want alot of points talk **** about Cotto... Thats where the bank is...

Or a nationalistic thread... Nationality vs Nationality... Not only is it worth it's weight in Gold, but the comedic gold it brings out is entertaining....
        Could go that route also, lol. That was my point anyways.

Comment

you re talking about earning 100k from posting and replies to your threads.... over the course of a few weeks it is possible... unless you have no life and wish to post 24/7 for a week... your not making a 100k.

ANYWAYS...

Comment

85k!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              85k!!!!!!!
              2k increments only... 86k would be the minimum bid right now

Comment

Looks just like my sig.

Comment

2k increments only... 86k would be the minimum bid right now
                  Alright 86K!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Alright 86K!
                    86k CONFIRMED.

Comment

you re talking about earning 100k from posting and replies to your threads.... over the course of a few weeks it is possible... unless you have no life and wish to post 24/7 for a week... your not making a 100k.

ANYWAYS...
                      Well, I think you can do it in a night. If you have multiple threads open, posting in multiple threads at a time. Sure it would be a no life thing to do to get that many points in 1 night.

I am just saying you can stack up a ton of points in a night, if that is your main goal. Being able to multitask and good typing skills would help a lot though.

Comment

Working...
                      X