Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. SIGNATURE Auction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make a thread about Floyd being the greatest of all time. You do not even have to believe it and the points will roll in. 300 replies guarenteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
      Nice work Reed,

I like the fact that you added him training, it switches it up instead of it being all fights
      yeah thats what i tried to do...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Just make a thread about Floyd being the greatest of all time. You do not even have to believe it and the points will roll in. 300 replies guarenteed.
        300 replies doesnt get you close to that

Comment

Nice sig Reed. I'm full up but.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            300 replies doesnt get you close to that
            He already had 125k, he can pad that nicely with a 300 reply thrad, especially if he posts in it a bunch. Or get in a back and forth **** talking war, that is another good way to build points.

Comment

Nice Sig. I was thinking of getting one with Berto.

Comment

He already had 125k, he can pad that nicely with a 300 reply thrad, especially if he posts in it a bunch. Or get in a back and forth **** talking war, that is another good way to build points.
                300 replies will get you like 3-4k MAYBE

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  300 replies will get you like 3-4k MAYBE
                  I made like 2k in an hour the other night going back and forth. Stacking up points is not that hard, just need the right inspiration and the right person (people) going against you.

In the 300 replies, I would think he woulg get atleast 50 posts and if you really try hard you can get 100 easily. If your goal is to stack points anyways.

Can only do so much in a day, but if you put in the effort anything is possible.

Comment

Ah... I really want to make a bid for that sig, it would go great underneath my other Floyd sig from Hyperion because I like them both... I haven't got enough points though, better luck next time I guess!

Comment

I made like 2k in an hours the other night going back and forth. Stacking up points is not that hard, just need the right inspiration and the right person (people) going against you.

In the 300 replies, I would think he woulg get atleast 50 posts and if you really try hard you can get 100 easily. If your goal is to stack points anyways.

Can only do so much in a day, but if you put in the effort anything is possible.
                      Ok for the last time.... You will not earn that much... you could have a 500 reply thread, and you wouldnt even earn 10K from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X