Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto and Clottey have sparred each other numerous times in the past.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    I dont give a ****. You dont have to read my replies.

You think I give a ****, about some people liking me on a internet forum? GTFO!!!!!!!!!! Get a life. this is a just to give opinions, not trying to make evreybody likes you!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not, but if it's to give opinions you don't have to seem like an obnoxious idiot. Also giving if you are giving your opinions, then why aren't you in this thread? You are trying to pass off everything you are saying as fact. Like Cotto not sparring with Clottey for example.

You may not give a ****, but you still look like an idiot. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      It's not, but if it's to give opinions you don't have to seem like an obnoxious idiot. Also giving if you are giving your opinions, then why aren't you in this thread? You are trying to pass off everything you are saying as fact. Like Cotto not sparring with Clottey for example.

You may not give a ****, but you still look like an idiot. Just saying.
      Like I said. You dont have to read my replies or whatever. If you dont like them just **** off, and dont even reply to my posts, if they are so ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

Comment

Like I said. You dont have to read my replies or whatever. If you dont like them just **** off, and dont even reply to my posts, if they are so ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!
        I pretty much do ignore your posts, but felt like responding in this thread. Have a good night.

Comment

Originally posted by kadafee View Post
          I remember Cotto reportedly sparring Joshua Clottey 2 months before the Mosley fight, they were both just staying fit, i have also heard Clottey was brought in for sparring for some of Cotto's earlier fights such as N'dou and Abdulaev.

Anyone know any stories about them?

The people i ask who witnessed them spar before are biased, some say Clottey kicked Cotto's ass, others say Cotto would make Clottey squirm with body shots.

so after all clottey is miguelito's sparring partner?

Comment

didnt knew... i think it could be true

Comment

He said they sparred before. Not that Clottey is his sparring partner.

I don't see what's so "OMG NO WAI!!" Top pros spar with each other all the time. Duran sparred Benn in 1988. Chavez sparred Mosley. Mayweather sparred Spadafora. Margarito sparred Mora. Pacquiao spars Khan.

Comment

!
                You are coming off as a bit of a Doucher...

The whole point of the thread was lost because now it's all about you and your obnoxiousness...The man was just trying to put out some info and you started ramming like a 12 yr old girl...Grow up homie.

Instead of finding out what really happened... If these to men actually did sparr in the past..We have to read a million of your posts about nothing....it would be interesting to read what actually happend.

Comment

To be fair, I'm about 80% sure I read a thread on here before about Clottey sparring Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    He said they sparred before. Not that Clottey is his sparring partner.

I don't see what's so "OMG NO WAI!!" Top pros spar with each other all the time. Duran sparred Benn in 1988. Chavez sparred Mosley. Mayweather sparred Spadafora. Margarito sparred Mora. Pacquiao spars Khan.
                    relax kid.. im just just kidding around! look at the face

like i say i didnt knew.. and i think it could be true..

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      relax kid.. im just just kidding around! look at the face

like i say i didnt knew.. and i think it could be true..
                      Yeah this is my bad. I was responding to your first post and didn't see your second one. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X