Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto and Clottey have sparred each other numerous times in the past.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto and Clottey have sparred each other numerous times in the past.....

I remember Cotto reportedly sparring Joshua Clottey 2 months before the Mosley fight, they were both just staying fit, i have also heard Clottey was brought in for sparring for some of Cotto's earlier fights such as N'dou and Abdulaev.

Anyone know any stories about them?

The people i ask who witnessed them spar before are biased, some say Clottey kicked Cotto's ass, others say Cotto would make Clottey squirm with body shots.

I saw it, nothing stood out for me......i think cotto won but not by much

Comment

Originally posted by kadafee View Post
      I remember Cotto reportedly sparring Joshua Clottey 2 months before the Mosley fight, they were both just staying fit, i have also heard Clottey was brought in for sparring for some of Cotto's earlier fights such as N'dou and Abdulaev.

Anyone know any stories about them?

The people i ask who witnessed them spar before are biased, some say Clottey kicked Cotto's ass, others say Cotto would make Clottey squirm with body shots.
      This is a bunch of crap.

Clottey and Cotto have never sparred!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's really interesting. I would love to hear more about this....

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
          That's really interesting. I would love to hear more about this....
          This has never happend Highspeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes it did, infact Clottey was the sparring partner for alot of the top welterweights before the margo fight, hell he used to even spar Malignaggi at the gleasons.

Dont believe me its fine, i have nothing to prove, one of my sources is Phil Landman,and i have had justin fortune mention it.

Comment

Yes it did, infact Clottey was the sparring partner for alot of the top welterweights before the margo fight, hell he used to even spar Malignaggi at the gleasons.

Dont believe me its fine, i have nothing to prove, one of my sources is Phil Landman,and i have had justin fortune mention it.
              hahahahahah Ficking dumbass. Now you know Phil Landman GTFO.

Second Cotto only trains in PR, I believe , if Clottey would of come here to sparred with Cotto, that would make headlines here, just like when Mosley came to sparred with DLH, and when PW trained here!

So GTFO with your BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                hahahahahah Ficking dumbass. Now you know Phil Landman GTFO.

Second Cotto only trains in PR, I believe , if Clottey would of come here to sparred with Cotto, that would make headlines here, just like when Mosley came to sparred with DLH, and when PW trained here!

So GTFO with your BS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Listen man what do i gain from lying?

Cotto also trains in Florida from time to time.

I am just telling you what others have told me, and Phil Landman (Cotto's conditioning coach) told me before the mosley fight, when i asked who Cotto's camp will bring in for sparring,

he answered that they haven't decided on sparring partners yet but at the moment cotto is staying fit and sparring numerous rounds with a welterweight contender called joshua clottey.

Comment

Listen man what do i gain from lying?

Cotto also trains in Florida from time to time.

I am just telling you what others have told me, and Phil Landman (Cotto's conditioning coach) told me before the mosley fight, when i asked who Cotto's camp will bring in for sparring,

he answered that they haven't decided on sparring partners yet but at the moment cotto is staying fit and sparring numerous rounds with a welterweight contender called joshua clottey.

Since when Cotto trains in Florida?

The only time they mentioned that, was for the Judah fight and Cotto told Arum to **** off, that hell train in PR.

And again if they really sparred it would have been all over the news here.

Matter of facts everytime Cotto trains, they tell who the sparring partners are.

So stop making **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Champboxer, a question...

Did you know who Joshua Clottey was when Cotto fought Abdulaev, or even before Clottey vs Margarito?

Comment

Working...
                    X