No announcement yet.

Who got Faith In Charlie Zelenoff????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    zakman U mutha****kker U owe me $500 , get off this site, bitttch your not welcome here ***ggget. this aint esb . You worthless Pieeece of ****. When I destroy Hilllbilly if the fight comes out cause they banned stacey because gardner was backing outtt. If it comes off. Im gonna Kill Your boy Pimp, aright..... want me to put a poll here and im a destroy Pimp like 90% to 10% ....... I dont wanna see U ****king worthless Punk. Go back to esb , this aint the site for U Bitttch!!!!!!!
    yeah, yeah, yeah Charlie. From what I understand they barely tolerate you HERE as well. And while you do somewhat better in polls here, it looks you're losing this one pretty decisively.

So yeah, put up a poll on the Gardner fight. I guarantee you you ain't gonna get 90-10!

And when you wake up in the dressing room after Hillbilly knocks you out, you better pay up, homie.
    Last edited by Zakman; 02-25-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Hillbilly would not come alive from June 20!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Hillbilly has a 50% of chance of being in a jail cell on fight night anyway.

Comment

even if you were the tps champ, tps stands for trailer park series. thats like winning the special olympics. even if you win, youre still a worthless ******.

Comment

Charlie Z = LEGEND!!!!!!!!

Comment

pimp is garbage, if the fight comes off..... if pimp doesnt back out, its a easy KO win for me.
              yes charlie he is garbage and a meth head..if you lose this fight you will be perma banned...st8 up...........get em charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                yeah, yeah, yeah Charlie. From what I understand they barely tolerate you HERE as well. And while you do somewhat better in polls here, it looks you're losing this one pretty decisively.

So yeah, put up a poll on the Gardner fight. I guarantee you you ain't gonna get 90-10!

And when you wake up in the dressing room after Hillbilly knocks you out, you better pay up, homie.
                ni99a **** esb and chucky

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Hillbilly has a 50% of chance of being in a jail cell on fight night anyway.
                  why is that drew???let me guess substance abuse

Comment

i ****king hate that fool zakman muthafcuucker trys his best to get on my nerves..... when I drop Pimp cold, he wont even pay me thats how much of a coward he is, But im a make suure he pays or else life will be helll for hIm.

R.I.P Hillbilly Pimp 6/20

Comment

1)yes i got faith in Zelenoff, he will become tps champion at the end of 09

2)No he wont
                      Win a fight or 2 and I might change my mind... but for now.. You have no chance..

Just keeping it real, Homey

Comment

Working...
                      X