Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pumpkineater80 View Post
    brendan you are a true fan of the game.
    drew for you i will address the issue of my chin in my next video
    I appreciatie it Pumkin. There can be no question of your ability to unleash blunt force trauma via pumkin-fists of fury. I look forward to confirmation of a granite beard.. I sure hope it is. To influence a Pumkin video is a true honor.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      I appreciatie it Pumkin. There can be no question of your ability to unleash blunt force trauma via pumkin-fists of fury. I look forward to confirmation of a granite beard.. I sure hope it is. To influence a Pumkin video is a true honor.
      Hitmanhatton is gonna be heartbroken when he found he missed P.eater on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post

The fact that he is STILL behind on what is supposed to be his "home" site is hilarious.

Charlie is gonna get CRUSHED by Hillbilly Pimp June 20th.
        If this was a red stripe drinking race or a bang out your cousin contest I'd say Hillbilly Pimp wins handily but.. I don't think Pimp has the endurance or basic hand eye coordination to survive a round.

Comment

Originally posted by BrendanWoodside View Post
          ZAk who is your favorite tps fighter??
          Paul "Hillbilly Pimp" Gardner, of course!!

I'm also a fan of Strege. IMO, he's the best technical fighter of the bunch.

Are you "Woodsides" Charlie's homies or something?? You and aljosa_raos seem to be his biggest fans here.

Comment

zakman U mutha****kker U owe me $500 , get off this site, bitttch your not welcome here ***ggget. this aint esb . You worthless Pieeece of ****. When I destroy Hilllbilly if the fight comes out cause they banned stacey because gardner was backing outtt. If it comes off. Im gonna Kill Your boy Pimp, aright..... want me to put a poll here and im a destroy Pimp like 90% to 10% ....... I dont wanna see U ****king worthless Punk. Go back to esb , this aint the site for U Bitttch!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              1)yes i got faith in Zelenoff, he will become tps champion at the end of 09

2)No he wont
              Hey Charlie if I ever make my way to Cali this year, you want to spar a 3 rounder with me big dawg?

Comment

it will be my thing when I fight , and win by KO against who ever. if its pimp, hes finished, if its burks hes finished, dont matter

Comment

yea ill spar u

Comment

Charlie Z!!!

Comment

pimp is garbage, if the fight comes off..... if pimp doesnt back out, its a easy KO win for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X