Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny will Mess Cotto up big time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember you cannot hurt what you cannot hit. cotto is slow in jenning fight

Comment

I would really love the odds if this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
        Pac Fans smoke a bowl together and they don't invite me? I'm gonna remember this.

As much as you enjoyed the DLH beatdown, you should be doing what Oscar should be doing: take that fight for what is (either a dream or a nightmare) and move on. It's giving you false hope.

You won't get Cotto at 140. I know the claims that Pac "doesn't hit hard" offends you, but if Cotto can withstand Margarito's punches for that many rounds, what makes you think he's gonna be affected by Manny's power? JMM got up with no problem. If Manny gets tagged by Cotto good it will be a problem. A big problem.

Maybe Manny wins by darting in and out all night, scoring points and avoids too many power punches. But no way does he "mess Cotto up big time." The only way Pac (a fighter I like) messes up Cotto big time is if he sucker punches him while driving, lays down a banana peel on the bathroom floor, or personally gives Cotto another tattoo.
        another tattoo like that would definitely mess Cotto up?
        did you also notice how messed up the little glove tat on Pac's chest?

Comment

We have to remember that Manny fighting Cotto at 147 is much different than fighting an old weight drained DLH at 147. Welterweight is where Cotto lives, so Pacman won't be fighting a sitting duck.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
            We have to remember that Manny fighting Cotto at 147 is much different than fighting an old weight drained DLH at 147. Welterweight is where Cotto lives, so Pacman won't be fighting a sitting duck.
            Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
              Thanks for reminding me.
              I'm not saying Pacman doesn't have a chance. I think he does. But I don't think it would be one-sided like the DLH fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
                another tattoo like that would definitely mess Cotto up?
                did you also notice how messed up the little glove tat on Pac's chest?
                Actually, I don't remember seeing Pac's tattoo in the last fight... he was moving too damn fast!

But I'm sure there's a 20-page thread on it on here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Actually, I don't remember seeing Pac's tattoo in the last fight... he was moving too damn fast!

But I'm sure there's a 20-page thread on it on here somewhere.
                  haha...at first I thought it was a big headed, juggernaut-like, two tailed *****.

Comment

I like Manny, but I don't think he'd beat Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
                      haha...at first I thought it was a big headed, juggernaut-like, two tailed *****.
                      Wait a second, are you sure it isn't a big-headed, juggernaut two-tailed *****?

Damn, Manny, all that money and you get that? You can get better tats than that in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X