Manny will Mess Cotto up big time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny will Mess Cotto up big time.

Mark my words, Cotto will get schooled.

whens the last time pacquiao schooled someone?

Comment

Manny was schooled by JMM twice and Prime Morales. Not weight drained Morales

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
        Manny was schooled by JMM twice and Prime Morales. Not weight drained Morales

Manny gets sent into a coma if he tries to fight Cotto. You gotta stop at DLH and Kangaroo meat kid. We are not havin it.

Comment

i didnt know manny could box
          this is hot news.

Comment

As much as i repect manny. hell get KTFO by either of the top 5 WW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you have to remember. manny is not fighting a zoombie like de la hoya. he is fighting one of the body ****ers in the division.

Comment

ill put collazo to fight manny.

Comment

Manny is the best in the world, cotto beats bums Manny>Cotto

Comment

As much as I like Pac...lets be serious...Cotto or any of the top Welters will put Gloves in his ass.

He needs to fight Hatton and either stay at 140 and fight Campbell or go back down...

I don't want to see him get crushed and embarrased by a bigger man...Plus the winner of the fight would get little to no Credit for beating a Tiny guy...

Also there would be a mass suicide in the Phillipines...which is never good...unless it happens to the Dutch. j/k...

no im serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X