No announcement yet.

Kessler vs. Larsen canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar May Floyd View Post
    Eubank had 2 weeks to make weight when he was planning to fight at 175 for WBC title. This is a known fact
    We know it's a fact that he was planning to fight at 175, but two weeks to drop 7 pounds... you honestly think that's a big problem for a pro fighter who was always used to making weight late? Damn, my girlfriend lost 4 pounds on some silly Nintendo Wii game in a few hours! LOL.

****ing excuses man. Wack.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

And Kessler is known in America as well??
      Kessler has been on HBO twice and both times he put up a great effort. He completely dominated Andrade on national TV.

Comment

I think what jreck means is that pwill doesn't put asses in the seats anywhere at all and that he doesn't know why.

Comment

From attendance records of Williams fights, he may be more popular than Williams in the U.S.A

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I think what jreck means is that pwill doesn't put asses in the seats anywhere at all and that he doesn't know why.
            Williams only fans are former Floyd huggers and Mayweather barley had any himself

Comment

Of course. Who doesnt know Kessler's name? The Calzaghe fight alone got him tons of name recognition.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Of course. Who doesnt know Kessler's name? The Calzaghe fight alone got him tons of name recognition.
                That was one of the lowest watch fight on HBO. It was stinker rating wise.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                  We know it's a fact that he was planning to fight at 175, but two weeks to drop 7 pounds... you honestly think that's a big problem for a pro fighter who was always used to making weight late? Damn, my girlfriend lost 4 pounds on some silly Nintendo Wii game in a few hours! LOL.

****ing excuses man. Wack.
                  You are at 175 the weight you meant to be. Dropping another 7 pounds is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
                    I like Hopkins a lot, he has a very good resume and seems willing to fight anyone, but how do you explain the fact that he accepted an offer to fight Joe in '02, then changed his mind the next day asking for double the amount.
                    Forgive me if someone has made these points in the interim, but wasn't Calzaghe merely part of a prefabricated package of fights that Hopkins agreed to face, it wasn't necessarily him and Joe negotiating one on one in the classic sense. I might be wrong on this, but I seem to remember Hopkins mentioning this in a radio interview, that all 3 fights in the package were actually predetermined.

Also, given the erratic & paranoid behavior of Hopkins throughout his career, I don't think I could call Hopkins turning his back on or suddenly wanting to renegotiate a "duck" as much as it is basically par for the course with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X