Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight Jennings the Hypejob will be PWNED and EXPOSED! Stupid limey British Euro we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    no they don't/ who told you that?

cause i'm a boricua son.

Comment

Well at least its being said in the open rather than indirectly.

In contrast pity american fighters don't have the bollocks to cross the pond and take the belts from top Euro fighters of the present moment

Comment

Who the hell has hyped Jennings?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
          Well at least its being said in the open rather than indirectly.

In contrast pity american fighters don't have the bollocks to cross the pond and take the belts from top Euro fighters of the present moment

The thread starter isn't an American....... Cunningham received his title in Europe. Winky Wright had many fights in Europe. Banks was supposed to fight Macrenelli in wales for a title. Hasim Rahman and Toney Tompson both fought Wlad in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT=_=Assassin View Post
            The thread starter isn't an American....... Cunningham received his title in Europe. Winky Wright had many fights in Europe. Banks was supposed to fight Macrenelli in wales for a title. Hasim Rahman and Toney Tompson both fought Wlad in Germany.
            I know m8 Many good USA fighters cross the pond. I was playing devil's advocate.

I don't care who is from where I love my boxers for the skills not their nationality but the reason I said that was to get people thinking & spark debate. Like how Taylor considered himself too good to come to the UK to fight Froch or Joe refused to go to the states and fight the best in his prime.

In my perfect world every fighter travels to get the best fights for the best money & there's no 'protection' or national bias. Unfortunately the nature of man means this will never be a reality

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
              I know m8 Many good USA fighters cross the pond. I was playing devil's advocate.

I don't care who is from where I love my boxers for the skills not their nationality but the reason I said that was to get people thinking & spark debate. Like how Taylor considered himself too good to come to the UK to fight Froch or Joe refused to go to the states and fight the best in his prime.

In my perfect world every fighter travels to get the best fights for the best money & there's no 'protection' or national bias. Unfortunately the nature of man means this will never be a reality
              I agree, Taylor should of went to the UK for Froch's belt, that bothered me....

Comment

Working...
              X