Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight Jennings the Hypejob will be PWNED and EXPOSED! Stupid limey British Euro we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this moment Mr. Jennings is at the Penn. Hotel ****ting bricks. Tonight, will be the worst night of his life. If hes anything like David Diaz he can finally buy a new car with A/C though. May the gods have mercy on your Caucasian ass.

Comment

even the tabloids can't be arsed to hype jennings up

Comment

Originally posted by ALT=_=Assassin View Post
        PR is a commonwealth of the US but PRicans don't consider themselves part of the United States.
        WRONG. we are and we feel that we are part of the USA. the way we are part of them is another issue.

back on topic: anyone with two hands can win a fight. jennings have two and so he have a 0.0000001% of winning tonight

Comment

Originally posted by larr12 View Post
          WRONG. we are and we feel that we are part of the USA. the way we are part of them is another issue.

back on topic: anyone with two hands can win a fight. jennings have two and so he have a 0.0000001% of winning tonight
          no they don't/ who told you that?

Comment

Um ok... great thread. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
              At this moment Mr. Jennings is at the Penn. Hotel ****ting bricks. Tonight, will be the worst night of his life. If hes anything like David Diaz he can finally buy a new car with A/C though. May the gods have mercy on your Caucasian ass.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
              no they don't/ who told you that?
              why u say they dont??

its very known to everybody that the majority of puertoricans preffers and accept the common wealth.

the way how they do it is another point. i agree with lerr

Comment

Fookin euro f@g, wE da B@st?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats inspiration hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats inspiration hehehe
                    I want a T-Shirt, damn it. And I want my 50 beans back, for saying I WASN'T getting tonight's card, then getting talked into buying it.

Fucking Goose......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I want a T-Shirt, damn it. And I want my 50 beans back, for saying I WASN'T getting tonight's card, then getting talked into buying it.

Fucking Goose......
                      well t-shirts production is on hold till monday i have photoshop @ work only

Comment

Working...
                      X