Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Campbell Overweight For Ali Funeka Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this will be SOOOO Ironic if he can't make weight after all the **** he talked about Joan Guzman.

Comment

Oh god, I have been hoping for this guy to be able to make some money prior his bankruptcy... I wished him all the best to make some money back and get back on track, especially after missing out on a payday via Juan Guzman not making the weight.

I hope he manages to lose the weight, or they make it at a catch weight or something so they can have the bout because Nate really does need the money at the moment... good luck Campbell!

Comment

You have got to be kidding!

Comment

what goes around.................

Comment

3 pounds is unprofessional.Bang out of order!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
              Hypocrite. How the **** could he not make weight after the **** people gave Guzman on his behalf. This sucks, something better get done.
              he has 2 hours.. he hasn't not made weight yet.

Comment

That's more or less a large turd.

Come on Nate, make weight!

Comment

He's a good fighter but there's something about Nate I don't like. I hope Nate makes weight and that Funeka knocks him the **** out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    I believe Nate will come in at 135. It shouldn't be too hard for him. Better lay off water, hit the speed rope, donate blood and take a ****.
                    I've never heard of fighters resorting to this tactic; are you joking or for real?..

Comment

Campbell was so pissed at Guzman not making weight and now he pulls this? good god. PLZ take that belt away if Campbell does not make weight and don't let him fight for it until he fights atleast 2 more times against good opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X