No announcement yet.

This Week in Boxing: Calzaghe, Margarito, Mayorga

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
    Paypal me $20 and ill give you his personal email.
    i live in chicago, so just meet me up at 618 E. 71st Street (between King and Cottage Grove) its the house of culture.. i'll pay you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
      i live in chicago, so just meet me up at 618 E. 71st Street (between King and Cottage Grove) its the house of culture.. i'll pay you there.
      I am at my college, meet me behind Kilroys sports bar in bloomington, in, i'll shake you there.

Comment

I am at my college, meet me behind Kilroys sports bar in bloomington, in, i'll shake you there.
        bloomington indiana is a ****load of a drive.....

Comment

bloomington indiana is a ****load of a drive.....
          it takes a little bit out of me every time

Comment

it takes a little bit out of me every time
            what is it about 4 and a half hour drive from chicago to bloomington?

Comment

what is it about 4 and a half hour drive from chicago to bloomington?
              ideally. but i always run into traffic going through downtown. i try to make up for it on i-65 though.

Comment

I don't like Joe C, but he had a good career. Marg is ****ed. It sucks Mayo ain't fightin Angulo.

Comment

wrong

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  By Dave Sholler - As I scan stories from the week in boxing, I can’t help but to feel a sense of rage. Having read a dozen pieces on the one-year ban that Antonio Margarito received for using illegal wraps in his Jan. 24 fight against Shane Mosley, I struggle to hide my pure anger at the ineptitude of Team Tijuana Tornado. Moreover, I cannot, in any way, shape, or form, conceal the sense of disgust I currently feel burning deep in my boxing soul.

From serious stories like the Margarito scandal to the real reason why Ricardo Mayorga pulled out of this weekend’s clash with Alfredo Angulo, let’s take a look at the past week in boxing. [details]
                  you are wrong. Why do you say that extra wrap is worse than steroids? First of all, many boxers do it or have done it. Margarito always received his fare of punches and always went forward and resisted. Mosley cheated against de la hoya so why didn´t they took away his win? Using steroids gives you alot more advantage than extra wrapping. you become stronger, faster, with more stamina, if that´s not an advantage I don´t know what it is. Besides, Mosley hugged half the fight, which made margarito lose his concentration, the ref should have deducted points to Mosley, he even hugged after he punched margo! Those are the matches tha fans want? running, hugging, holding? Mexicans don´t do that, they step on the ring and fight.

Comment

I gotta say this article was ****house, by boxingscene standards

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      By Dave Sholler - As I scan stories from the week in boxing, I can’t help but to feel a sense of rage. Having read a dozen pieces on the one-year ban that Antonio Margarito received for using illegal wraps in his Jan. 24 fight against Shane Mosley, I struggle to hide my pure anger at the ineptitude of Team Tijuana Tornado. Moreover, I cannot, in any way, shape, or form, conceal the sense of disgust I currently feel burning deep in my boxing soul.

From serious stories like the Margarito scandal to the real reason why Ricardo Mayorga pulled out of this weekend’s clash with Alfredo Angulo, let’s take a look at the past week in boxing. [details]
                      Margarito: should be banned for life. Any fighter guilty of illegally wrapping should be done and made an example out of. Cotto could have been killed if in fact he used it then. In which I believe he did.

Calzaghe: I agree, but I give him credit. He made 21 defenses while staying undefeated. He is good nothing great. The end.

Mayorga: He should retire. He was a garbage fighter anyway. I was hoping he would have taken the fight got KO'ed and then retired.

Comment

Working...
                      X