Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you respect margarito more if he....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you respect margarito more if he....

If he comes out in the open and admits it(knowing about it). I would . It may bring a closure to this thing. Th consequences of his action/inaction/being unaware would be a different matter. If the commission penalize him for 1 year and he serve it out, will you give him a second chance?

Not now its to late..
    He should of came out with the truth when the **** went down..

I have a sneaky feeling he may try to fight on elsewhere

Comment

No, definately not.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        If he comes out in the open and admits it(knowing about it). I would . It may bring a closure to this thing. Th consequences of his action/inaction/being unaware would be a different matter. If the commission penalize him for 1 year and he serve it out, will you give him a second chance?
        No Id respect him if he tells the truth. Maybe he can get away like Mosley who claimed he didnt realize he was cheating. Yes I give him a 2nd chance he is a great fighter and very exciting.

Comment

The **** about Cap doin it on accident just makes them look even dirtier. They still never said anything definitive about whether or not this has happened in any pre SSM fights, but they pretty much lost all credibility today. It almost don't matter if he admits it or not by this point.

Comment

I just dont see any closure in this. For what its worth admitting you messed up and make the best( no disrespect to other boxers fans) out of it would be better than being quite thru all this ****.

Comment

Margarito gives a new meaning to "a padded career."

The fact that he admits it would only reinforce the doubts raised about his past victories. It's hard to respect someone who doesn't have regard for an opponent's life and who would actually take illegal measures to risk destroying that life. That's psychotic.

Comment

No, he's lost all respect from me already, he won't get it back anytime soon, statement or not.

Comment

its the right thing to do. when a serial killer gets caught, and claims to have undiscovered victims, the gov't may offer life instead of death, if he reveals where the bodies are.........

to answer the question, naw. never respect a mu****a for this type of ****, but it brings closure to a situation. its the right thing to do....

Comment

nope.i'd think he's as big a twat as he is now.

Comment

Working...
                    X