Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you respect margarito more if he....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito who admits and does his time > quite Margarito letting his trainer take the fall

Comment

Only if he moves down to 140 then I know he's dedicated to the sport if makes the weight and yes I know he won't make the weight

Comment

what if he didn't know about it though?
        I wouldn't admit to knowing something I didn't.
        this sucks for boxing and I dunno if he knew or not but the fact is that you should know
        what goes into a handwrap at this stage in your career and know if there's anything going on that is goofy.
        then again, some fighters just come to fight and dont pay attention to any of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          If he comes out in the open and admits it(knowing about it). I would . It may bring a closure to this thing. Th consequences of his action/inaction/being unaware would be a different matter. If the commission penalize him for 1 year and he serve it out, will you give him a second chance?
          only if he really did know about it, but does that make him look like bush's former attorney general alberto gonzalez... who is also mexican btw....?

Comment

Sadly no, he is dead to me now.

Comment

A cheater is a cheater, but one who admits being one then comes back clean better than one who is hiding imo.

Comment

Working...
              X