Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of this, now i want cotto to KTFO jennings bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennings will end cottos career.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
      What fucking planet are you on? Bunce was just geeing Jennings up, bringing him out of his shell. What's wrong with trying to give the kid some confidence? Jennings has never fought at anything remotely close to this level before, and now he's fighting MIGUEL COTTO. You'd really begrudge him a little self-motivational spin on his underdog status? He wasn't disrespecting PR, he was just giving his perspective. Fighters tell themselves what they need to believe to get through what's ahead of them. You want Jennings to bow down and kiss Cotto's feet before he takes his beating? Shut the fuck up.

"I know it's gonna be a hard fight. And as far as I'm concerned, I'm gonna go over there and give 100%. And that's it."

Oh. My. God. What impudence. Jennings clearly has ideas above his station. That bastard. I hope he gets beat down.

Let's say it becomes apparent fairly early in the fight that Jennings is out of his depth. How would you react if he gives Cotto a great losing effort for 6 or 7 rounds in spite of it?
      Which would you applaud more? Jennings' courage and spirit? Or Cotto beating up on a guy who clearly wasn't on his level?

hey you prick, have you been reading the thread?? if not then shut the fuk up. who said anything about PR??

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post
        I'm watching the video. Jennings apparently said something during a press conference that Cotto shouldn't carry anymore chickens and stop laying eggs or something like that.

To be clear he said to a cotto fan that cotto shouldnt count his chickens before they're hatched MEANING that he shouldn't be thinking about a margarito or mosely fight. That is to say he should only be concentrating on this fight and not expect him (jennings) to roll over.

This isn't an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
          I stopped listening after 4m as I started to get bored. Unless the insults came after then I didn't hear anything bad at all.

What do you expect Jennings to say? "I'm gonna go over there and get the **** knocked out of me"?
          duke is not jennings brother is the media.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            hey you prick, have you been reading the thread?? if not then shut the fuk up. who said anything about PR??
            die?.......

Comment

Kindly shut the fuck up yourself. Nauseating piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePen2 View Post
                I'm watching the video. Jennings apparently said something during a press conference that Cotto shouldn't carry anymore chickens and stop laying eggs or something like that.
                It's an old English expression "don't count your chickens before they're hatched."

It just basically means "don't presume you've got something until you actually have it."

There's no disrespect in what Jennings says, he's basically saying "i'm the underdog but I'm going to give it a go."

Like I said in an earlier post, would you expect him to say "yeah, I expect to get KO'd by Cotto in about the eighth?"

Comment

Quite ironic that you should be crying over so called "trash talking" and "being disrespectful".

Comment

Nothing offensive from Jennings here. He's eager to get it on and wants to win - am I missing something here?

Anyway, I've always pronounced Cotto's name like these guys do. Y'know, with a short O (rhyming with "lot").

So how come Americans all say "Coe-to"? (rhyming with the name "Moe")

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                      die?.......
                      you first. i have a life. ever heard of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X