Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of this, now i want cotto to KTFO jennings bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    hahaha nevermind^^^

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
      This is the worst thread I have seen in awhile. Somebody get this guy some tissues.
      i guess you didn't watch the video?

Comment

im just saying. i really hope cotto picks this guy apart.im done.

Comment

I hope Jennings puts bricks in his gloves and smashes Cotto's face in after reading this thread

Comment

Lets go cotto

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
              i guess you didn't watch the video?
              No I did. I was waiting for something even remotely close a legit disrespectful diss. It never happened. Come on now....

Comment

Cotto will win but thread starter is some kind of nut to take offence to that video.

Try reading Dan Rafael you will have a heart attack.

Comment

i mean who the fuk are those guys talking **** about cotto like that?

why is jennings an ****** when it comes to language.when the puerto rican media only asked him how he feels being a heavy underdog and cotto talking future plans???

those fukers are idiots. learn how to fuking see reality.

the douchbags are hoping for cotto to have a "mental scar".

i seriously would beat the **** out of those fukers if i was cotto.
                  I stopped listening after 4m as I started to get bored. Unless the insults came after then I didn't hear anything bad at all.

What do you expect Jennings to say? "I'm gonna go over there and get the **** knocked out of me"?

Comment

i mean who the fuk are those guys talking **** about cotto like that?

why is jennings an ****** when it comes to language.when the puerto rican media only asked him how he feels being a heavy underdog and cotto talking future plans???

those fukers are idiots. learn how to fuking see reality.

the douchbags are hoping for cotto to have a "mental scar".

i seriously would beat the **** out of those fukers if i was cotto.
                    What fucking planet are you on? Bunce was just geeing Jennings up, bringing him out of his shell. What's wrong with trying to give the kid some confidence? Jennings has never fought at anything remotely close to this level before, and now he's fighting MIGUEL COTTO. You'd really begrudge him a little self-motivational spin on his underdog status? He wasn't disrespecting PR, he was just giving his perspective. Fighters tell themselves what they need to believe to get through what's ahead of them. You want Jennings to bow down and kiss Cotto's feet before he takes his beating? Shut the fuck up.

"I know it's gonna be a hard fight. And as far as I'm concerned, I'm gonna go over there and give 100%. And that's it."

Oh. My. God. What impudence. Jennings clearly has ideas above his station. That bastard. I hope he gets beat down.

Let's say it becomes apparent fairly early in the fight that Jennings is out of his depth. How would you react if he gives Cotto a great losing effort for 6 or 7 rounds in spite of it?
                    Which would you applaud more? Jennings' courage and spirit? Or Cotto beating up on a guy who clearly wasn't on his level?

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                      Cotto will win but thread starter is some kind of nut to take offence to that video.Try reading Dan Rafael you will have a heart attack.
                      i have said it many times that dan rafael is a fat prick who need a life membership at bally's.but sometimes he does make point on some things.

Comment

Working...
                      X