This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
    pacman hasnt proved his power over 130....david diaz is a bum and oscar was a weight drained corpse and never fell...floyd has proved his power up to 147...after pacman fights hatton then we can talk...floyds power is seriously underated as is his entire career..this is really an anti floyd forum.....in comes the floyd bashers......................have fun
    thats about all you can say as of right now. Oscar may be a common opponent between the two of them but the Oscar that fought Floyd was worlds apart from the one that got beat down by Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Pac gets ****loads of knockdowns from single shots.
      I know, I think that is an example of the explosiveness right there. His shots are so quick and violent that they just knock guys over. I think it is more because of his explosiveness than his power.

The first round of his first fight with Marquez provides a decent example of what I am saying I think. He had JMM down three times in that round. Marquez was just stunned by the shots. If Pac had Floyd's power I think Marquez would have been out of there in that round.

Just my opinion though.

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        I know, I think that is an example of the explosiveness right there. His shots are so quick and violent that they just knock guys over. I think it is more because of his explosiveness than his power.

The first round of his first fight with Marquez provides a decent example of what I am saying I think. He had JMM down three times in that round. Marquez was just stunned by the shots. If Pac had Floyd's power I think Marquez would have been out of there in that round.

Just my opinion though.
        Yeah man, I guess speed and power go hand in hand. Take a monster puncher and slow down his punch... what has he got? He ain't hurting anyone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

u want a piece of me mel???
          thanks for the offer larry, but i must decline. i only like girls.

Comment

pacman hasnt proved his power over 130....david diaz is a bum and oscar was a weight drained corpse and never fell...floyd has proved his power up to 147...after pacman fights hatton then we can talk...floyds power is seriously underated as is his entire career..this is really an anti floyd forum.....in comes the floyd bashers......................have fun

whether or not diaz is a bum doesn't matter. he's a tough durable guy who has fought half of his career at 140 and even 147.

whether or not oscar is a shot is also irrelevent. he proved that he could hurt oscar. floyd could've made oscar quit too......but he didn't now did he.

Comment

think people..floyd throws 30 punches a round,,pacman throws 100 punches a round..floyd ko's people at higher weights..so who has more power???
              Gotta give Pac a chance though, he only just moved up in weight recently. He has almost as many KO's (36) as Floyd has had fights (39).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                he's not?

i can't believe i was flirting with her/him......

Comment

• Originally posted by MAMBO BURAOT View Post
                  ODLH: Pacquiao is way ahead to Mayweather in terms of power.
                  BC: Mayweather and Manny, are top Pound for Pound fighter, how would you compare these two fighters?
                  ODLH: If you want to fight a real boxing match like roman gladiators fight Manny, If you want a marathon race, choose Mayweather, he loves to run, He is the safest opponent I ever faced.

Ahhh, good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                    mel i can take you..come on 8 oz gloves

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      he's not?

i can't believe i was flirting with her/him......
                      tua you stay flipping on me man...

Comment

Working...
                      X